Witch Hat finally arrived

I used to have thick hair and a thin body. The older I get the thinner my hair gets and the thicker my body gets. It just shows that the God’s have a sense of humor! Lol!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Crone life!

5 Likes

LOL! I wouldn’t mind if it happened in reverse for me, my hair getting thicker while my body getting thinner. Not wearing hats would be worth that sacrifice!

5 Likes

One can never have too many hats!! :woman_mage:

5 Likes

That’s what I tell my husband! :wink:

5 Likes

I want to see it on you! Or is it for another purpose? So exciting!!!

6 Likes

Ha, I’m wearing it right now. I will get hubby to take a pic!

5 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks for posting, Love this hat!!!

6 Likes

The next time my granddaughter comes over we will each have a witch hat to wear! Lol!

6 Likes

It looks good on you!!! :heart:

5 Likes

@Ostara that is a lovely hat :heart_eyes: I have never been a good hat-wearing person… they don’t stay on me because of the same issue as @Amethyst. I have 1 witch hat that I love & it matches the dress I used to wear on Samhain with my witchy friends or during full moon ceremonies we have had in the past.

I think it’s great that you will be able to share something with your granddaughter like that though. It will be good memories for you both.

5 Likes

Thank you @marsha and @Susurrus. I just found out that my daughter in Colorado is coming in the middle of August. I’m so excited. So, 5 year old and 6 year old granddaughters can play witch dress up! I think I need to get another hat for me! Lol!

6 Likes

@Ostara I think you should, just in case :wink:

6 Likes

Beautiful hat, @Ostara! It looks like it was made for you! :heart::woman_mage:

5 Likes

Awww, thank you @BryWisteria. It’s a lot lighter then the first one.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.