Witches bottle for protection

At work, i have a couple of co-workers who i know are sending negative energy my way. I’ve never been one to take crap from people. I can get hot-headed when I need to step up to the plate. Especially if someone is trying to harm my loved ones, or myself. I am very protective of the people in my circle. I always treat others with kindness and respect. However, this is not a weakness and won’t back down if someone is coming at me, as this person is. ( This episode resonated with me) I follow the Wiccan Reade, it’s what I believe in. However, i won’t stand for any attacks from anyone. Therefore, i want to make a witches bottle for protection, so any negative energy or intentions coming my way is reflected back to them. I agree completely with what Manning is saying, the host of this channel. Since I began my Wiccan journey, this is the first time I’m using protective magic directed at someone.
What do guys think on the subject? Have any of you needed to use this type of magick?

Thank you for your time.
Blessed be.

12 Likes

@walter I did my first protection bottle in October after Samhain and I think I will make that an annual event moving forward. Mine was an overall protection bottle that was not directed at anyone particular, only towards those that were sending negative vibes/energies my way. In this way I stay true to the Wiccan Rede “an ye harm none”. I feel if you direct it specifically at one person then you are bringing the three fold law into the mix as well, so if you are doing it towards a single person or persons make sure your intentions are properly set and your emotions are not controlling your actions and the bottle is set as a defensive act vs an attack, if that makes sense.
Others may have a different opinion, but those are my thoughts. Blessed be.

9 Likes

Yes I have had to do a Return to Sender spell last year after an incident at my husband’s clinic he worked at. His supervisor was involved in the incident and my husband got hurt that put him in the hospital. I have had to remove hexes and banish people that were harming me and mine (no harm to them, there are a few banishments I use) so a protection bottle I believe would do you the best good. As long as it harms no one, do what you need to do.

11 Likes

@Saulamay , thank you for your advice. Yes i completely agree. I don’t want to harm none. Don’t want it to be an attack but a defense and protection barrier .

7 Likes

@Magdelina , thank you for your input. Yes, a protection bottle is the way to go. I know there is a fine line when you’re working with magick and spells, when it comes to protection or banishment. I just want something that will reflect back to them whatever negative energies that are directed at me. Let the universe do it’s thing. ( If that makes any sense)
Thank you,
Blessed be

7 Likes

Sometimes turning the other cheek only gets you slapped on the other side of your face. I’ve never had to use this type of magick, but I don’t have a problem with it. That’s what my book club pick is all about this month.

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Thank you @Amethyst , you always make me laugh. Enjoy the book!:heart::fire:

6 Likes

I can’t take credit here, that one one of Methos’ sayings on the TV series Highlander. And old series but the line has stuck with me. Glad I could make you laugh thought! :blush:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing. This is a great conversation starter!

In my personal spellwork, the Wiccan Rede is the voice that tells me: “If the spell is going to harm somebody in the process of achieving this, then I don’t want it.”

However that only applies to spells where I actively use my energy to manifest something. In the case of a defensive or protective spell, I don’t feel that the Rede applies because you’re not the one who is sending out that energy, you are receiving it from somewhere else.

Because of that, a witch bottle shouldn’t backfire on you. I say go ahead with your spell and good luck!

8 Likes

Thank you @Francisco, i just wanted to be sure. I will burry my witches bottle in my potted planter outside on my patio

6 Likes

@Amethyst , i loved the series! Was one of my favorite of all time. Friday the 13th the series as well… such good shows!!

5 Likes

There are in my opinion simple enough hexing spells that aren’t bad juju just a minor annoyance (much like they are) and I would treat them to a few gentle ones

7 Likes

@walter You’re welcome hun! Isn’t that what the coven is for?

A return to Sender spell with an intention/protection jar is what I am seeing you need to do. The return to sender is powerful. I have also used the salt and vinegar spell jar to banish the negative energies of others around me with great results. You might not get the result you a looking for right away, I find that the Universe likes to bid it’s time in certain things. Neither spell harms anyone and is cleansing at the same time. I am constantly cleansing with either sage or palo santo as I work around some pretty negative people. As an empath, I tend to hang on to other’s bad energy and I am finding my way through that and learning to let it go. I hope you find peace and clarity tonight, it seems this Full Moon is pretty important for a lot of the coven for that.

Blessed be.

8 Likes

@Magdelina thank you once again for the great advice and suggestions. I’m constantly cleansing with sage and incense.

5 Likes

@AliceInWonderdab ,thank you for the advice.

6 Likes

I tried to upload a video of a spell jar I’d made but I don’t think it’ll work~but here’s the ingredient listing

8 Likes

@AliceInWonderdab , thank you! This is great!!

6 Likes

I’ve used return to sender spells before, but only a couple of hexes bc I was stupid and now I know what the backfire is all about. Sending good energy to you!!!

7 Likes

Heh. Friday the 13th was good and I loved Babylon 5. There used to be some great shows on syndication, now it’s all streaming.

5 Likes

As Francisco said

For me I believe once that’s not your evil intentions to manifest or to have something directed to a particular individual negatively then this should not be an issue.

However to seek self defense from negative and evil intent from someone attacking you would be different. I say use your discretion and go ahead and protect your self, do as ye must, once bringing harm to none.

L♥️ve & L🕯ght

7 Likes