Witches bottle for protection

I haven’t done anything to harm anyone, but I have done a jar spell and put it in the freezer so someone would move on from hurting me and my daughter. I would like to do a protection spell soon for what I am going through in my personal life. I’m just not ready to talk about what that is with everyone because I’m in a place where it’s just the beginning. I have other things going on as well, so I feel a little protection can’t hurt. I have my black tourmaline & rose quartz on my keychains and will be using my black tourmaline palm stone after I do the meditation for it today.

7 Likes

I’m sorry but if someone is harming you are your daughter why have you not involved the police?
And if someone is harassing you at work have you followed the proper chain of command and let your supervisor know?

I was taught to use magick when nothing else works not as a first thing to go to.

Return to sender spells are very black. And the backfire from those is extreme. (Believe me I know)

Instead banish them, cut cords, etc.

Have you tried psychic shielding every morning before you go to work, or wearing an pentagram you have charged with protection, or a talisman.?

Praying to the goddess and God for help and protection?

I am a very practical and straightforward witch lol and I hope I don’t sound rude or anything that is not my intention.

The light is always stronger than the dark. Blessed be.

7 Likes

@christina4 , thank you! I appreciate it! Definitely don’t want any backfiring. What @francisco mentioned makes sense.

4 Likes

@NickWick , thank you!

5 Likes

@Susurrus , thank you! Sending protection vibe your way. May you resolve your issue.
Love and light.
Blessed be

4 Likes

Not harming physically, there is no need to get the police involved.

4 Likes

Thanl you. In my situation there is no chain of command. Ive already had arguments with him. I’m not one to take crap from people. Someone disrespects me or is being rude. I will let them know and tell it to their face. This person i know sends me negative energy because I feel it when I’m at work. Even tho I feel protected- since I always recite my prayers and do short cleansing rituals before heading to work. Also cleanse myself after work…i do wear my tomaline bracelet all the time. Therefore, my protection shield is on. Any bad energy he is sending towards me, i want it directed back at him. I’m not purposely targeting him with ill intentions. Therefore a witches bottle or a return to sender spell i think would fit my situation. I would be adding another level of protection.
Blessed be.

7 Likes

Oh yes! Babylon 5 was great too!!

4 Likes

Yes I see what you are saying walter, the decision on what to do is totally yours. I have worked with people like that too.
I have family members that are so negative I feel the need to sage my apartment and take a salt bath after they leave.
I stay at home now and take care of my handicapped son who is 30 and I thank the goddess every day that I do not have to be in the workforce and deal with people.
I hope the person who is bothering you moves on to find a different job so you don’t have to be put through his crap any longer.

Blessed be.

7 Likes

@ruthann , thank you so much for your advice and caring.
Blessed be

6 Likes

@Amethyst Truer words were never spoken…sadly.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

:hugs:

Yeah, it’s sad but true.

5 Likes