Witches Dance

@Sivonnah That’d be badass I’m sure your a better dancer than I :wink::rose:

6 Likes

@Devenne. I’m not so sure about that! I’ve embraced life and I’m not afraid to make a fool of myself :rofl::laughing:

8 Likes

@Sivonnah I feel that. I’m with you all the way. Let’s go. Haha :laughing: I’m with you it’s all about enjoying life.

8 Likes

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! :heart_eyes: Plus the music is :pinched_fingers: :fire: :dancer: :heart: so good

Thank you for sharing, Stavroula! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That sounds like a challenge :joy: :dancer: :notes::curling_stone: (pretend that emoji is a hand vac lol)

You would rock it, Sivonnah! :heart: Woohoo! :person_in_manual_wheelchair: :notes: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Can we get a list of people who would be willing to record themselves dancing?

7 Likes

Those willing, put your username below. :point_down:

Witches Dance Dancers

If you’d like to, but aren’t sure if you can get around to it or whatever, you’re welcome to still put your name down. This isn’t a binding contract, just an expression of interest. :black_heart:

This is a wiki post! Feel free to click “edit” and add your name above.

7 Likes

I’m finally starting to learn this dance, and wow, am I terrible at it! :joy:

8 Likes

So which dance are we doing? I would assume we’re following one of the 2 instructional witch’s dance?

8 Likes

Yep! I’ve only watched the second one so far. But whichever of those you like. :black_heart:

Edit: I’m finding the first tutorial a lot easier to follow despite it going through the process a lot quicker. :thinking:

8 Likes

@starborn I’ll go with the 1st one then

6 Likes

I’ll tell you a little secret, shhh don’t tell anyone :wink::zipper_mouth_face: I just watched the dance for the first time :smile: I LOVE IT :heart_eyes: now i just need to make a besom and figure out how to do it with one hand. My other hand i need to steer my :woman_in_manual_wheelchair: ! I’M GONNA ROCK THIS! :laughing::rofl::face_with_spiral_eyes::crazy_face::smile:

8 Likes

What about attaching it to the chair? :grin:

7 Likes

I never thought of that! :rofl::laughing:

7 Likes

I’m excited we have more people on the list! And with this week’s challenge I’m making a besom!
Now how do we pronounce besom? Beesom or behsom?

After i make my besom I’ll start practicing!

I wish we could do this together live! Too hard to schedule it with us living in so many different time zones

7 Likes

Me too! :black_heart:

I haven’t had time to get any more practice in, though. :face_with_peeking_eye:

I say it kind of like beh-zom, but I don’t know what it’s meant to be. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That’s how I say it :joy: but I’ve also heard “bee-sum” and “bay-sum”, too lol

6 Likes

That’s what Google says it is, too, now that I look. But at the same time, Google is now getting AI to provide its answers, so the chance of hallucination is above 0%. :joy:

6 Likes

Hmm… it might not actually be wrong :joy: Cambridge Dictionary also says “bee-sum”

How to pronounce BESOM in English

6 Likes

Ah! Nice find. :black_heart:

Another word to add to my “to correct” list. At least I finally got Samhain down! :joy:

6 Likes

haha I still need to do those other pronunciation videos! :joy:

7 Likes