Witchy gifts!

@AileyGrey Very cool!

@Cosmic_Curiosity :blush:

8 Likes

What an incredible and moving gift! I am in awe. It’s lovely when you have connections like that in your life and more so when they honor you with such an amazing gift.

9 Likes

I set up my witchy gifts yesterday and didn’t get a pic of them. I put them in my outdoor sacred space. One is a metal candle holder. I think it has 8 places, but it’s big enough to put potted plants on. The second thing is a candle holder with 3 lanterns that hang from a metal rod.

My grandson and I went to my favorite crystal shop today and I used some gift cards that I had gotten for Christmas. The board is handmade.

My cat keeps trying to eat my rabbit pelt.

11 Likes

That spirit board is beautiful :heart_eyes: :hugs::heart:

10 Likes

Thank you, I love it. I walked away from it 3 times, but it was calling me. Lol!

10 Likes

@Ostara, your outdoor sacred space has certainly come a long way! I know you’ve been working on it so hard!! I can’t wait to see some pictures when you have it all put together! You’re board is gorgeous!! Happy New Year!

12 Likes

Thank you Ailey! Happy New Year!

14 Likes

@Ostara do you plan on using your board? If you do use a board let me know your experience please :cowboy_hat_face:

Also went to see my mom earlier. She got me some witchy gifts.

The black one is hard to see it’s a pentagram and a moon. The last one is to hang in my car it’s amethyst and rose quartz. I cleansed it. Just need a charge

10 Likes

How lovely! Those are nice!

10 Likes

Thankyou! She’s def real sweet.

9 Likes

:heart:

10 Likes

They are beautiful Devenne!!!

When I use my board, I will let you know how it went.

9 Likes

Thankyou!!!

8 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity sorry for being late to the party!

That is a great Santa with some amazing gifts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I did get a few things. I got a Lavender, Dead Sea Salt, Bergamot Relax/Stress Relief bath soak, Blue Chaledony/Agate carved as a spoon, amethyst pendant & earrings, & a beach themed mini Zen garden :hugs:

I love :heart:making my own incense :heart_eyes: I don’t have a kit quite like that though! It’s amazing & looks pretty complete too! I do have molds to make the cone incense & :thinking: a couple of other things to make different styles. I can’t remember what they are at the moment though :rofl:

10 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart::blush:

8 Likes

Thankyou babe :rose::rose::rose::rose: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Some really wonderful pieces are being shared here. They are beautiful to admire. We are so lucky to have people who understand and appreciate our passions and beliefs and embrace the importance they hold for us.

@Susurrus That bath soak sounds divine! I wonder if I could try and make my own :thinking: :joy:

I have never made my own incense so not quite sure what I am doing - the kit has no instructions so not even sure what the tools are for! :joy: Any suggestions would be welcome!

I bought a book (I probably shouldn’t have after the haul I just got) on magickal incense recipes so have ordered some different resins. Just waiting on them arriving.

I also found this great little website which others may also find useful if they wish to try making their own incense:

https://incensemaking.com/

9 Likes

I’ve made fresh incense quite a few times! I had to alter how I mix it a bit & work with the resins or wood pieces. The resin in fresh incense helps it to burn slower & longer. As far as grounding it up, it’s one of those things that shouldn’t be put into a mortar & pestle because it will stick to the inside. Wood pieces are much harder to do by hand as well. Since my hands aren’t very cooperative anymore, I will use the mortar & pestle for flowers, herbs, & things. Use 1 part resin & I use an electronic coffee grinder. Only hit it once & done! The wood pieces, once they are small enough, a couple of zips in the coffee grinder & done! Same with some berries. Then mix them all together in a jar or layer them on a lit charcoal disc (or I suppose you can light the disc afterward too)… it depends on how much you are making.

I’ll have to find the recipe for making the cones. While I do have the pieces to make the cones, I’ve only made them by hand. & they were amazing!

The incense recipes I have, I’ve always used parts. So 2 parts resin, 1 part juniper berries, 1 part roses… (I’m just using things off the top of my head, this isn’t an actual recipe I’ve made) I have specific incense recipes for my deities. Then others for specific things… I just don’t have them near me at the moment.

Fresh Incense & Rope Incense
Candle dressing/incense homemade
Making your own Incense

Those are few topics that I found on making incense. I believe we have some incense recipes too!

10 Likes

I was watching a video on this also. I want to try it but Im missing a few tools

10 Likes

Hi Marsha

I just happen to be scrolling through the gifts and dragons caught my eye this is what I’m going to buy myself I love dragons

Blessed Be
Medea

Google Photos

13 Likes