Witchy music for vibes

8 Likes

I have a few spotify playlists created for my casting

7 Likes

I’m trying to hear more! I found spells8 on YouTube. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Beautiful- thanks for sharing @amanda5! :headphones: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Do you have Spotify? I can share my playlists with you :black_heart:

3 Likes

I have Spotify! I would love to share a witchy playlist for casting!

4 Likes

this is one of the good ones~all of their playlists are gold!

3 Likes

Thank you, I just added it to mine! :musical_score: :musical_note: :hugs:

3 Likes

If you go to spotify and type “witchy vibes” or “witchy meditation” some good Playlists come up. So far that’s what I have been doing and I followed the ones in there. I loved the meditation one a lot​:sparkling_heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello, @MsKittie it’s nice to meet you & thank you! I don’t know why I didn’t think to do a search on Spotify, but to be honest, my kids set it up for me.

I hope to speak to you again soon! :sparkling_heart: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. One of my fave movies!!!
I have some playlists on YouTube and Amazon music.

3 Likes

I’ve been adding songs to my playlist for awhile now! If ever you want me to share I’d be happy to

3 Likes

@AliceInWonderdab That’d be great! Thank You!

3 Likes

This is my profile on Spotify if you wanted to follow me! The one playlist is called witches in the woods!

4 Likes

I will find you as soon as I find my phone! Lol… my son started my Spotify on his family account, so I’m not even sure what my profile looks like. I will find it & show you. My kids grab my phone & just add songs so eclectic doesn’t even cover what’s on my spotify & you can’t even start to guess based on the playlists. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I used to share mine with my kids too so I know all about that~half he time I’d be listening and it would just switch over to their terrible tunes :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Exactly & I have 3 so the range of music on my phone is just amazing. I try to have my own playlist, but somehow it gets infiltrated by them. Especially my daughter.

3 Likes

Oh it’s my son for me~I swear he listens to the worst music just to get under my skin ahahaha

3 Likes

I have a 21 year old son, an 18 year old son, & my 12 year old daughter. All 3 add songs, just lately it’s been more my daughter. She listens to better music than the boys so it’s not all bad.

2 Likes

My daughter is 15 and my son 13

2 Likes