Witchy Music What's Your Favorite?

Iโ€™ve been hearing a different version of My Mother Told Me on the radio lately- but this version steals the show! :star_struck: Iโ€™m in awe- I love this :heart: Thanks for sharing, @Satu_TheGreenWitch!

4 Likes

Youtube has some amazing videos of this song

by VOICEPLAY, acapella at its best

6 Likes

Thanks, @Garnet! :heart: Acapella is so impressive- I have to stop and remind myself that this was designed completely for voices, no instruments at all! It really is incredible :star_struck:

Iโ€™ll be rocking out to this all day :dancer: :notes:

6 Likes

I used to make one of my nieces crazy saying, โ€œSo youโ€™re getting all excited over a cartoon? Hum, I never found bugs bunny cartoons exciting.โ€
Then sheโ€™d start her โ€œlecture on Animeโ€. That was my que to just smile at her until she stopped, squinted her eyes and hissed, "Youโ€™re messing with me, arenโ€™t you?
โ€œYep.โ€ Iโ€™d answer and sheโ€™d stomp off. Those were the days, too bad she grew up and I couldnโ€™t tease her anymore.

6 Likes

My playlist starts with these. and then a few others that help as well

Meditation, alter work, spellcraft list

4 Likes

I see this and I always love the music. I keep forgetting to create my own Witchy Playlist :laughing:

3 Likes

These look great! I look forward to listening. I just keep all my favorites on one list so you can get ACDC followed by Damh the Bard. It makes for an interesting morning when I listen!

4 Likes

Iโ€™m in LOVE with NIN (Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross) new instrumental album called GHOSTSโ€ฆcheck it out yโ€™all! Itโ€™s like the soundtrack to my thoughts. (It is available on Youtube) I listen to it while Iโ€™m working on my grimoire. :black_heart::black_heart:Also, anything Thom York. Absolutely dreamy.:black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Love ACDC! :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Love Metallica!

4 Likes

ODESZA is right on!!

5 Likes

More recently I have a Celtic Songs on my multiple Playlists, Brighid Playlist, The Morrigan Playlist, Samhain Playlist they are on Spotify, Godsmack is a good witchy group, Woke Nation on YouTubeโ€ฆ I will listen to that when I am cleansing the house or taking a shower. I also have a Celtic music meditation track on Spotify, I actually found a few guided meditations on there for some things I am going through.

@MeganB recommended The Tarot Diagnosis podcast on Spotify. They are both licensed therapists & very connected to the tarot. So they draw cards & can give you the meaning & how to apply it in a healthy way to different parts of yourself or issues that may arise or grief, depression, therapy types of issues. I really like listening to them.

3 Likes

I love ACDC too but itโ€™s a bit jarring when after Thunderstruck you get Keep it Gay from The Producers come up! LOL!

5 Likes

Oh my goodness! Iโ€™m cracking up so hard I almost fell over!:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s not as bad as when I went to the OBGYN and had in earbuds to keep myself calm and the song Good Vibrations came on. So totally wrong.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh em gee!

4 Likes

I know! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I Love anything by Gary Stadler, but this is my favorite.
Fairy Nightsongs - YouTube

It makes me want to close my eyes and dance in gentle circles.
Garnet

4 Likes

Valhalla calling by miracle of sound and Peyton Parrish. :heart:

4 Likes

This old discussion has been closed- please feel free to share your fave music in the new Whatโ€™s Your Favorite Witchy Song discussion! :notes: