Witchy Music What's Your Favorite?

More recently I have a Celtic Songs on my multiple Playlists, Brighid Playlist, The Morrigan Playlist, Samhain Playlist they are on Spotify, Godsmack is a good witchy group, Woke Nation on YouTube… I will listen to that when I am cleansing the house or taking a shower. I also have a Celtic music meditation track on Spotify, I actually found a few guided meditations on there for some things I am going through.

@MeganB recommended The Tarot Diagnosis podcast on Spotify. They are both licensed therapists & very connected to the tarot. So they draw cards & can give you the meaning & how to apply it in a healthy way to different parts of yourself or issues that may arise or grief, depression, therapy types of issues. I really like listening to them.

3 Likes

I love ACDC too but it’s a bit jarring when after Thunderstruck you get Keep it Gay from The Producers come up! LOL!

5 Likes

Oh my goodness! I’m cracking up so hard I almost fell over!:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

That’s not as bad as when I went to the OBGYN and had in earbuds to keep myself calm and the song Good Vibrations came on. So totally wrong.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh em gee!

4 Likes

I know! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I Love anything by Gary Stadler, but this is my favorite.
Fairy Nightsongs - YouTube

It makes me want to close my eyes and dance in gentle circles.
Garnet

4 Likes

Valhalla calling by miracle of sound and Peyton Parrish. :heart:

4 Likes

This old discussion has been closed- please feel free to share your fave music in the new What’s Your Favorite Witchy Song discussion! :notes: