Witchy Music What's Your Favorite?

Omystars! I went down the rabbit hole last night. I listened to hours of music and was not disappointed! The wonderful journey was exactly where I needed to go! Thank you :blush: this is one of my favs

7 Likes

@john4 What an awesome question! Wow! Iโ€™m blown away! I never knew about witchy music! I feel so stupid, lol. This is amazing and opens up a whole new doorway of music for me.

7 Likes

This is cool! I happen to love this Metallica song so she did an amazing job:)

9 Likes

Hello there my Lovelies!

For my witchy learning or practice I donโ€™t have a favourite artists per-se, however I did find few very spiritually moving and mind motivating playlist on Spotify. Except the meditation bowls, which are always great, I often listen to Orgร nica and Dreamcatcher playlist. Oddly enough sea shanties work wonders for me too, but mainly Polish ones, which may not be to everyoneโ€™s taste. However if you fancy trying them out I would recommend โ€œHiszpaล„skie Dziewczynyโ€ by Ryczฤ…ce Dwudziestki :ocean::shell:

Okey maybe I lied a little about not having an artist that works for meโ€ฆ Andrรฉ Rieu has so many moving tunes that go straight through my soul :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I love it! :heart_eyes:

Donโ€™t mind if I go ahead and add a direct link here for everyone to check out. Def adding this one to my playlist~ :dancer: :notes: Thank you for the recommendation, @Viss!

7 Likes

Iโ€™m only halfway through this thread, but there is so much amazing and new (to me) music here. It seems to range from metal to tribal to quasi-celtic.

But this far and away my favorite so far. One, I love the song, but this version is absolutely incredible. I am blown away by the talent and artistry of the handpan and those who can play it. So inspirational. Thank you for sharing this!

9 Likes

Wowโ€ฆI love music andโ€ฆ I think I now have a crush on Candice Night! A beautiful woman, and that voice!

9 Likes

Iโ€™m a newbie but thought Iโ€™d share some music that I like. Hope you all enjoy:

9 Likes

I have a Samhain, Morrigan, & Brighid playlist on Spotify. Then I have some other songs wrapped into my other playlists & my kids donโ€™t know the difference. I just tell them itโ€™s my playlist, my songs. :rofl:

6 Likes

Iโ€™ve been hearing a different version of My Mother Told Me on the radio lately- but this version steals the show! :star_struck: Iโ€™m in awe- I love this :heart: Thanks for sharing, @Satu_TheGreenWitch!

4 Likes

Youtube has some amazing videos of this song

by VOICEPLAY, acapella at its best

6 Likes

Thanks, @Garnet! :heart: Acapella is so impressive- I have to stop and remind myself that this was designed completely for voices, no instruments at all! It really is incredible :star_struck:

Iโ€™ll be rocking out to this all day :dancer: :notes:

6 Likes

I used to make one of my nieces crazy saying, โ€œSo youโ€™re getting all excited over a cartoon? Hum, I never found bugs bunny cartoons exciting.โ€
Then sheโ€™d start her โ€œlecture on Animeโ€. That was my que to just smile at her until she stopped, squinted her eyes and hissed, "Youโ€™re messing with me, arenโ€™t you?
โ€œYep.โ€ Iโ€™d answer and sheโ€™d stomp off. Those were the days, too bad she grew up and I couldnโ€™t tease her anymore.

6 Likes

My playlist starts with these. and then a few others that help as well

Meditation, alter work, spellcraft list

4 Likes

I see this and I always love the music. I keep forgetting to create my own Witchy Playlist :laughing:

3 Likes

These look great! I look forward to listening. I just keep all my favorites on one list so you can get ACDC followed by Damh the Bard. It makes for an interesting morning when I listen!

4 Likes

Iโ€™m in LOVE with NIN (Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross) new instrumental album called GHOSTSโ€ฆcheck it out yโ€™all! Itโ€™s like the soundtrack to my thoughts. (It is available on Youtube) I listen to it while Iโ€™m working on my grimoire. :black_heart::black_heart:Also, anything Thom York. Absolutely dreamy.:black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Love ACDC! :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Love Metallica!

4 Likes

ODESZA is right on!!

5 Likes