Witchy Music What's Your Favorite?

A specific song that always makes me feel in tune to my witchy self is Solitary Daughter by Bedouine

10 Likes

Oh, I can see why! That was wonderful! I actually got my laptop to play the video, so I was meant to listen to it. I loved her dress in the video too.

(I have a laptop coming after Christmas with more memory
& hard drive space, this one was a get me through laptop and it’s a whole process with disk space and getting it to do what I want.)

I’m Krissie & I look forward to talking to you! It’s nice to meet you @ryan ! :hugs:

6 Likes

Lisa Thiels album Circle of the Seasons allows you to put together an entire ritual for each Sabbat by creating a CD playlist. You can estimate the times needed for Solitary or Coven.

9 Likes

How was it??

I’m listening to all these songs now and discovering all great stuff! :grin:

@pedros10 +1 for Handpan music! :+1: Sam Maher is a classic:

13 Likes

@Francisco I had some time dedicated to witchy workings this morning :sunrise_over_mountains: while everyone was sleeping. I was in an okay mood & I made a wishing pinecone that I will burn on New Years Day. The wishes I wrote were for things I would like to happen in 2021, things like good health, happiness, and such. I also made a witch’s ball with some black sand, chamomile, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon (originally I just wanted chamomile but mine is among the missing & I can’t get to my witchy box with all the presents that need to be wrapped on top of it, so I opened a tea bag with it in there & used some of those herbs that were with it too :joy:), echinacea, cinnamon sticks, lavender, and rose. I wrapped the top with twine & attached a charm. Then I placed the pine cone on the candle holder part of my Sun sconce & hung the ball from the sconce. I lit a black candle for protection while I did my witchy workings. Afterward, it was almost like my mood instantly changed. I was in a better mood & felt good about my day! Then, when I went to the store I bought printer paper & printed out herb & flora substitutes, intentions, & old world names then the journal prompts printable from the Book of Mirrors courses. I finished that last night. I got another binder and separated some of the sections into the there from my oversized BOS.

Interesting today bit, I went to bed & was thinking about my intentions for each item that I put together & my left ear started ringing. So I was trying to figure out what I was being told & the ringing got a little louder. I got up because the spirit guides are being persistent & checked my phone for the time & it was 11:11 pm. So I got my journal & started writing about it, my right ear started ringing with the left ear as I started spelling out the intentions. Once I closed the journal, my right ear stopped & my left ear continues. Somewhere between loud & soft right now. My guides are adamant tonight! I’m assuming right now that it means my intentions are going to come to me & they are starting sooner than 2021. I’ve made the right decisions & I’m on the right path to receive them.

I went outside afterward and looked up at the sky… Shooting Star. It’s like they are smacking me in the face with a boulder of good news to come.

9 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :stars: LOL I agree!! It looks like you’re very in touch with everything going around you right now…

Usually 11:11 is the start of something, or you getting close to what you desire. Follow your intuition and see where it’s taking you , and if you’re ready to receive the good news, be on the lookout! :smiley:

10 Likes

I have a really eclectic music taste but one of my goddess to wiccan artists is SJTucker. I will attempt to share one of myntop fans.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DdHQ3byRLxFs&ved=2ahUKEwjdw4y-4dTtAhXLu54KHTvrCl8QjjgwCHoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3NGWZeghQvxX4EKVRbY7_P

That did not work the way I hoped. Maybe someone will give me some direction on how to share from YouTube like the others did … oh well enjoy anyway.

5 Likes

I just can’t not share this enchanting song and mention that I was first pointed to it by someone actually named Violet Moon… :joy: :purple_circle:

9 Likes

You did fine sharing it. There was extra text in the link throwing the forum gods off. :grin: Getting a direct link from YouTube, by clicking on the share button under the video and copying the link, will appease them next time.

Thank you for sharing the music with us. :slight_smile: I embedded your video below but if you want it in your post just copy the text between the quotes and paste it in yours. I’ll remove the embed on my post later.

“https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHQ3byRLxFs”

6 Likes

They are amazing!!

6 Likes

Thank you for that. Much appreciated. Now i know for next time.

5 Likes

@Susurrus that’s awesome ! @Francisco, I’ve been getting 11:11 pretty constantly, especially on my phone. I happen to look down and it’s 11:11. It’s usually PM as i work nights or up studying. But I have woken up many times to 11:11. What’s funny is I usually hurry and take screenshot of my phone! Lol. Just had many changes lately and trying to focus on new beginnings and a more stable future financially. I’m hoping my spirit guides are with me and directing my path.

6 Likes

I enjoy listening to Heather Houston The Full Moon Chant and Marie Bruce song Moon Chant. I have a list of Wiccan music I enjoy but those are two of my favorites.

5 Likes

Ohh I so love this group!!

5 Likes

I was turned on to this one by @Silverbear

9 Likes

I have been seeing 11:11 & 1:11 for a couple of weeks! It always makes me feel good to see it because I know something is on it’s way! I hope your good thing is just as great @walter

8 Likes

That sounds exciting, Dee! I encourage you to move forward with whatever it is because in my experience when the doors open like that, you have to walk through! 11:11 is a big door opening! Good Luck and lots of Blessings in your path :pray:

7 Likes

Oh I meant to tell you @Francisco. My 11:11 sightings are starting to come together! I got a phone call from Social Security this morning to make an appointment for my minor child’s benefits. So Monday morning that will be taken care of & I will receive payments shortly afterward. Then the last few days when I have been talking to someone or following talking to them or thinking about them, I have been seeing 11:11 & 1:11 almost right away. So I think my relationship with this person will continue to be a good one.

7 Likes

Hats off! :clap: :clap: You worked hard and it shows :+1:

You deserve it, Krissie! Enjoy it!!

6 Likes

Thank you so much. I knew it was something big & the next chapter after this is going to be amazing.

6 Likes