Working with Amethyst

GG2TreasuresRockShop.com the code is PATTY20 for 20% off

2 Likes

Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry lol idk how to link posts on here

You’re welcome love!

1 Like

Thank you for those! I downloaded them and they will make their way into my BoS today. So funny that the Lapis Lazuli turtle I have is the one that called to me when I was looking at them. I really still want the turtle with the frog, but I can’t remember what they were made out of right now.

I need to expand my crystals, I have some smaller pieces but I would like some that are a little larger.

Thank you again.

1 Like

Very interesting! I looked up crystals for Aries, and was happy to see, that - among others - Bloodstone and Jasper get mentioned again and again. They are two of my favorite stones to work with, especially Bloodstone :smile: :sparkles:

3 Likes

My husband is an Aries! I have most of these stones as well!

Thanks for helping a Scorpio out @christina4, @Susurrus, and @Missa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy to hear both labradorite and aquamarine are in tune with Scorprio energy- two of my favorite stones! :gem::sparkles:

I guess it makes sense that water stones such as aquamarine, lapis lazuli, and turqoise are recommended for a water zodiac sign! :droplet::blush::scorpion:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria I had to stop wearing my wedding bands because they are all diamonds, my husband is going to find me a special set of rings he said so I just have to let him know which stones I would like, if any. Right now I am wearing a claddah ring on that hand and I’m going to look through the jewelry I have of my mother and grandmother’s that was left to me when they passed.

2 Likes

Your husband is amazing, @Susurrus! :clap: I hope he can find some rings with pretty stones that compliment your Scorpio energy :scorpius: It looks like we have a lot!

Amethyst isn’t listed as one of the stones recommended for Scorpios, but as it’s such a soothing and calming stone I find it hard to believe it would have any negative effects! :purple_heart: Maybe you’ll be able to find a few pieces while you search through your jewelry! Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you, I’m going to see what I have for stones that I can put on there. I do have a wand that just shipped, so I’m hoping that maybe I can have the one my husband makes and the one made with crystals to connect with, sort of one for everyday use and one for special occasions.

3 Likes