Yule Greetings, Cards and Yuletide Blessings 🌟

As the Wheel of the Year makes another turn, the endless rhythm of the seasons continues. :snowflake:

Following this week’s Witchy Challenge of Holiday Cheer, I decided to prepare a few Yule Greetings cards. You are free to reuse them in any way you like, for example, add your name to it and send it to your pagan friends! :mage:

yule-card-thumb
Click to print this Yuletide greeting card

Yule Blessings :christmas_tree:

This was inspired by a folk rhyme that invites Yule blessings: “Wreath on the door, mistletoe indoors, food and clothing donations, sunflower seeds outside for birds, ring the bell to greet the Solstice Morn, and perform magick for a peaceful planet.”

Yule-Greetings-Card-Message

New Year’s Cheer

This one was inspired by “Bless thou to me mine eye”, a celtic prayer for the New year. I love the line “May my neighbor bless me”! :smiley:

Yule Greetings Postcard

I picked this Yule blessing from Aslinn Dhan’s Christian Witches’ Book of Shadows, it was originally much longer.

Yule Blessing Spell :star2:

A simple candle wish for the Winter Solstice. Always practice fire safety and don’t let candles burn unattended. :pray:

Yule Ideas and Correspondences

My Light Ritual for Yule

On my altar, I am celebrating the return of the light :sun_with_face: with some candle Magick. This ritual was adapted from a spell written by Cerridwen Iris Shead in Llewellyn’s 2006 Spells Almanac.

You will need:

Have a very Blessed Yuletide!! :santa: :snowflake: :gift: :deer: :snowman: :family: :christmas_tree:

18 Likes

I’m saving more than a few of these! I hope you have a wonderful Yuletide also! I’m excited for Monday to come. I have some things planned!

10 Likes

What wonderful cards! Thank you so much for sharing!

7 Likes

I saw the video when it was posted. I will use the ritual. Thanks @Francisco :gift:

7 Likes

Such a fun idea- thanks for sharing the holiday cheer with these gorgeous cards, Francisco! They came out amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And the lovely candle spell too- we are all blessed by your generous gifts! Wishing a very happy and healthy Yule to you as well :raised_hands::snowflake::heart::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Francisco,
Blessed be “wise one” thank you! I am going to try many of your spells! Some say I’ll be wise too! Merry part thanks so much! Thanks for this nice gift! Happy Yuletide!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Just reading this now, but it still adds some holiday cheer just to see it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Yuletide @Jeannie1 and @colin!! :christmas_tree: :santa:

Here’s another video I prepared, for making Moon Water on New Year’s Eve.

Warm Blessings! :sparkles:

4 Likes