A Guide To Discovering Your Highest Purpose

There’s a free four part course on offer from Rebecca Campbell called The Soul Calling Series- A Guide To Discovering Your Highest Purpose.

I thought I would share for anyone interested! I think this would be a really good thing to do in the run up to the Equinox :grinning::hatching_chick::blossom::sun_with_face:

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you @Abs53 I love Rebecca Campbell!! I have her decks and one of her books, Rise Sister Rise. She really is an inspiration!

6 Likes

OOO! Thank you for this! Also right now you can buy her oracle deck for only $2.50 USD (like THATS the total cost~shipped and everything :raised_hands:t2:) I totally took advantage of that!

6 Likes

I missed the first day…will there be a replay at some point or should I just jump in with both feet :yum: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

So did I. I even paid to upgrade my shipping to get it faster. This has been in my wish list of oracle cards to get for a while now.

6 Likes

I’m just jumping in!!! Vive la oracle!

6 Likes

A great resource- thank you to Rebecca Campbell for the free course, and to the lovely @Abs53 for sharing! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

No longer available, but thanks for trying.

6 Likes

@Garnet It was an awesome series. I would have loved to see it a few more times just to make sure I understand it. The oracle is beautiful.

5 Likes

I’ve been doing work to determine my “great work” and have found this book terribly intriguing

I’m also looking at another book about the “little work” or ways to make magic out of every moment because I think we can get too focused on our calling and forget to be in the moment.

6 Likes

I’ve read several articles lately that implies that the meditations and wicca itself is imaginary and pretend. I cannot and will not subscribe to that interpretation of what I believe and what has finally given me peace, maybe for the first time in my life. Just blowing off steam, sorry Alice. Garnet :older_adult: :frowning:

6 Likes

Sorry you’ve come across some negative articles that shine a bad light on the practice, @Garnet. There really is content about everything and from every possible viewpoint out there.

While it can be disheartening to see negative or insulting content about something we hold close to our hearts, luckily, there are also plenty of witchy positive pieces to enjoy as well :blush:

Here are a few uplifting articles shared in the forum that may be a more enjoyable read for you:

Not to mention the many wonderful witchy books posted in this thread and witchy book recommendations in the forums! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We can’t always choose what we stumble across on the web, but we can choose to pursue open-minded news outlets and support those who spread positivity instead of negativity :blush::+1:

6 Likes

Whatever they say!! I believe, and we believe our practice is REAL! Like u mentioned, Wiccan has brought me so much peace as well. Plus all the things in the past year that the spells and rituals have helped me overcome many obstacles. The truth is in my own experience with the spells. And no one can tell me otherwise. I doubt that’s make believe or pretend. ( I’m sure many of us feel the same way)

Peace and love, blessed be.

4 Likes

We are all beings of pure vibrational energy in harmony with nature, what could possibly not be magical about that :heartpulse: Ignore those articles :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I’m applauding louldy!

5 Likes

Walter, you are the man in the Moon, thank you.

5 Likes

If my craft isn’t real then I’m incredibly good at coincidences and have some good luck~like the type that’s unheard of…either way whatever I’m doing is working for me :black_heart:

2 Likes

To all those who mock or make less of our practices may you never find the cold spot on your pillow and so mote it shall be

1 Like

Amen Sister, amen. :lion:

1 Like