A little attraction spell for Sunday ❤

I woke up shivering to grey skies, wind and rain. :cold_face:

So I put on a sunny yellow jumper and pulled out my sunniest crystals- citrine, carnelian, amber, tigers eye, gold stone, diamond. :sunny:
Spritzed myself with my favourite vanilla-based perfume and added a tiny touch of orange oil (vanilla+orange = awesome scent combo defo going to burn this incense later) :tangerine:
and chanted the following as I meditated with my morning coffee :coffee::

I am love,
I am light,
I attract (all I need) into my life.

(All I need in brackets to be replaced with specific intention if required.)
And by the time I’d finished my coffee the sun was shining!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sun_with_face: :heart:

Today will be a wonderful day! Sending love and light to all :hugs:

9 Likes

Sending you love and light to continue on your beautiful day today! I love the nice chant that goes with it and you definitely had the intention right. Have a great day!

5 Likes

Thanks @Susurrus! I hope you’re having a gorgeous day too :heart:
I think I’m going to be keeping this chant going all day as a little mental mantra- it’s just making me feel so positive and energised and like I can accomplish anything!

5 Likes

I’m having a good day so far! That’s a perfect little mantra for the day too! You can do whatever it is that moves you today!

5 Likes

What a cute little charm! That’s so creative and so simple! Great job!

3 Likes

Beautiful little rhyme! Love the crystal and ring…
Blessed day!

3 Likes

We’ve had heavy fog and cloudy days here in Warsaw- dark and chilly Autumn weather! This is a beautiful sunny pick-me-up for these dreary days. Your chant and intentions are beautiful, @Limeberry :hearts: Thanks for sharing- love and light to you! :sun_with_face:

2 Likes