A Special Chant 4 You 🕯

praecog29 you were definitely in my prayers and medication as promised, I am happy to know that you are feeling a bit better. Tonight I lit a white candle :candle: for you and said a little Chant too.:hugs: I say this one for you :heart:

Took words from this and said a chant just for you; it went like this…

EARTH, AIR,SEA AND WIND
BLESSED MY FAMILY, PRAECOG MY FRIEND
POWER OF LOVE, HOPE AND LIGHT
PROTECT HIM UNWARDS DAY & NIGHT,
GUIDE HIM FROM THE THINGS THAT CREEK
GOOD SPIRITS WATCH HIM AS HE SLEEPS
BY FIRE, STORM EARTH AND SEA
AS I SPEAK THIS CHANT, SO MOTE IT BE.

I then finished the chant off by saying;

Sending MORE love :heart: and light :candle:TO YOU.Your candle still burns.

N🕯ck W🕯ck💫

11 Likes

Thank you! :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: I love the community we have built and the care we have for each other.

7 Likes

@NickWick that is beautiful & its a great testament of the community that we have here. With love and support for each other, all things are possible.

@praecog29 I hope you have a great day and finish out the weekend strong. I am lighting candles today after I find a new holder. One of the glasses I was using yesterday (I have used it much time before this going back months) it cracked from the candle I lit for mental clarity. It didn’t just send 1 crack through the glass it was a few with a spider web-looking set of cracks. I had to get rid of it the cracks were very pronounced. So now today I will be on a mission for a new candle holder to use before I do any more work.

I am sending you both love & light, as soon as I find a new candle holder I will light candles for the day :wink: :candle:

7 Likes

@Susurrus , This makes me feel so warm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanking for that request in advance, I am really feeling the energy.

Grateful, Thankful, feeling Blessed💫

7 Likes

Oh you are so very welcome. I’m glad that it resonates good feelings for you. :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Lovely @NickWick- thank you for sharing your warm heart, kind thoughts, and beautiful chant! :heart: Blessed be!

5 Likes

This is lovely @NickWick and @praecog29 I’m not sure exactly what’s wrong but may you find the love and support you need and be comforted. I’ll pray for you and send some uplifting energy.

6 Likes

Thank you, christina. I hit a wall with my getting better last week. This weekend and today I am functioning better after some therapy and I have another doctor appointment on Wednesday.

5 Likes

@NickWick , this is a beautiful chant. Thank you!:green_heart::candle::green_heart::candle:
Love and light to all needing it today…

5 Likes

Healing light and prayers your way!
:candle::green_heart::candle::green_heart:

3 Likes