(Altar Meditation) I think at the altar

I will meditate and divination. The position is woven with a flag. I think it will blend into my mind and give me peace. Peaceful 。
Are you also trying to weave your own spirituality by hand? Would you like to share it with me? I also want to learn the spirituality in your hearts. Best wishes to all of you.

10 Likes

Such a beautiful weaving, @1112! :heart_eyes: Although I don’t have such a wonderful display (maybe someday!) I also enjoy Knot Magick and weaving intent through string :yarn:.

It is lovely to see- thanks for sharing! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

I was going to mention the knot magic, too.
@1112 I have to try it. Thanks for sharing!!

6 Likes

@1112 thank you for sharing! That is beautiful. I make some things that go onto my altar or I use them in my practice. I share them with my friends too for their workings. I wish I had some pictures of the items I have made in the past. I haven’t done much since the weather has been nicer. I have been outside when I can, but practicing being present with my family. My daughter & husband help me with whatever I need though.

5 Likes

That is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

4 Likes

That is so pretty! If I tried that, I’d end up tying my fingers into it! Great job!

4 Likes

@1112 , beautiful weaving! Looks great hung by your Altar. I feel the same i try to make my own tools or be creative.

Blessed be

3 Likes