Any Ritual Magick practioners in the forum?

Curious to learn more on the Golden Dawn system of magick

12 Likes

Hi @Trey!

I lean towards less formal magick in my practice, as keeping things small helps make them manageable for me. So I donā€™t currently practice ceremonial magick and, now that I think about it, Iā€™m afraid that I donā€™t currently know much about it! Apologies :pray:

That being said, Iā€™d love to learn! Iā€™m sure there are others around who are more familiar with more ceremonial/formal casting. Bumping this in hopes that it reaches those who can help you on your quest!

Much love and many blessings :sparkles:

8 Likes

These posts may help.

The Demonolatry Experience
The Demonolatry Club (Please Read Content Warning) (Part 1)
The Demonolatry Club (Part 2)

Not that you must work with demons (though they are lovely to work with :grin:), parts of Demonolatry is ceremonial so there maybe something there thatā€™s of help to you.

I practice Nordic and Chaos Witchcraft so Iā€™m in the totally opposite direction :rofl::green_heart:

9 Likes

Iā€™m not well experienced, but I have been studying some ceremonial and high magick. Itā€™s just not very accessible, so itā€™s mostly on an academic basis.

As for the Golden Dawnā€¦ I canā€™t help you there personally, but I know of some books you may be interested in?

6 Likes