Are Deities Dangerous? 🔥

I know many of you are subscribed to my channel, but I wanted to share this here for anyone that isn’t.

I watched someone else’s video recently on the subject of deities being dangerous to work with and, well, I had a slightly different opinion. So what did I do? I talked about it, of course!

9 Likes

If they are not, maybe they will be after the video. As a reminder to anyone who sees your post, your channel is listed in the Witchy Wiki Resources. :computer:

I love how you rolled with everything thrown at you and you were still able to express your truth in a clear way. IDK how I feel about other deities or if I even acknowledge them outside of my own. :upside_down_face: But I am open to the concept commonly mentioned (Thank you, @berta, for your positive influence!) in this coven,

Thank you for sharing the video. :smiley:

6 Likes

My goodness @praecog29 thank you. :heart:

6 Likes

I will have to make sure I’m subscribed to your channel. I love watching them when I have questions or I’m learning about something new. I will definitely watch some more tomorrow afternoon. I have counseling & to meet a friend in the morning. Then I plan on doing some work on my craft in the afternoon while my daughter finishes school for the day. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: I post new videos every Monday and Thursday. Monday’s videos are just the video version my podcast, so if you listen to that you’ll get those already :sweat_smile:

I hope you have a good day with all the things you need to get done!

3 Likes

Thank you! Once I am home again this afternoon I think I am going to have some tea and work on some more shadow stuffs. I’m enjoying doing some work on it this week.

4 Likes

It’s good that you’re enjoying it! Have fun :heart:

4 Likes

Definitely not, Deities ain’t dangerous at all. Unless is demanding for something in specific that the magician; or practitioner haven’t done, and have made a pact or promise of it.

3 Likes

I love the video, and no @MeganB, you aren’t a gatekeeper. One of the things I dislike from some practitioners, is when they come on a demanding actitud. I agree with you on been respectful to a Deity, that in particular it help me a lot. Because my approach is with respect, even on my wording. Another point that I agree is that is not necessary to have a Deity in your practice, unless you feel like it’s calling to you or is in the family; speaking to generational witches, or in a cultural way working with a specific Deity.
In my case with Hekate, is not that I seek her or receive a call to Her. It was a moment performing a full moon ritual, I did a reading spread with my Modern Goddess Oracle deck, and She let me know by the reading that She was present. I took a picture of my main alter, and surprisingly in a bottle I have there was a reflection; with the help of my tea candles, what it looked like eyes looking straight to my phone camera. In which it reminds me of online hand made pictures of Hekate. In that night is when I decided to work with Her.
In another words, you choose to have a Deity in your practice, but is not a rule to do so, or even believe to one. That won’t make a person less witch than to one that worship or work with a Deity. The power of a witch is within, it doesn’t depend on something in specific, just you on believing in your potential.
Do a Deity can help with your magick? Yes they can help you master what you already have, to another level. This in particular is my perspective in the subject, not saying that is God’s word. Is in you to make your own research and to work with it and make your conclusion.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience @pedros10 :heart: and I’m glad you enjoyed my video!

5 Likes

I love subjects like this, and working with Spirits and Deities.

5 Likes