Beginner Astrology - Guide to the Houses

Hello everyone

After recently posting my guide to the planets in Astrology, I have attached a guide to the 12 houses. Feel free to use as you wish.

Hope these are of some help to those new to astrology.

Blessed be

Alan

15 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity thank you for all of the work you have put into these posts! They are wonderful & very helpful! :revolving_hearts: As you post them, I will continue to add them to the Astrology Information :milky_way: for others to be able to find easily!

You do such a wonderful job putting them together & explaining each part of the section you are working on! Good refresher information for me too! Sometimes I don’t necessarily forget, but making the connections can be touch when I am trying to recall the information, so this is wonderful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh my goodness, this is sooo lovely and awesome! Thank you tons @Cosmic_Curiosity for putting so much efforts in these! I am gonna save all of them in my gallery album. Much love to youu! :hugs: :people_hugging: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thanks for adding to the list of resources. I am glad that they are useful as a little refresher for you. Ill post the signs one next.

Blessed be

Alan

4 Likes

Thank you for posting these!

In astrology, one of the things that always confuses me is the houses versus what sign you have planets in. I have a few beginner astrology books, and this is something that I’ve been meaning to work through. Having them laid out like this is super helpful – thank you!

3 Likes

@MeganB Yes there are lots of things to consider with astrology and it very quickly becomes confusing. Add to that the different house systems and you have a headache waiting to happen :rofl:

The way I think about it is this:

The house is the property
The ruling sign is the landlord
The visiting planet is the tennent

The house is an area of my life being affected
The landlord determines the house standards/rules
The tennet sticks to or breaks the rules

I.e the house is an area of my life which is underpinned by the traits and values of the sign. The planet can influence it by making it better or worse.

5 Likes

Oh my Gods, I think that’s a great way of putting it! That really helps, actually. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@MeganB Its random I know but it helps me stay on track with it all

Add to that, the neighbours who get on and dont get on (aspects) and you have a whole neighbourhood backstory building :rofl:

4 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity I agree with @MeganB! That’s an awesome way to put it… I’m always trying to remember how 1 affects the other & wind up confusing myself :rofl:

You’re very welcome! I try to keep adding things to the resource lists we have as I come across them :smiling_face:

4 Likes

You have quite the knack for taking difficult concepts and making them easier to understand- both with the beautiful infographics and with creative language too! :grinning: Your talents as a teacher shine very brightly, @Cosmic_Curiosity- we are all blessed by your wisdom! :star2::blush:

Your house guides are just as lovely as the planet infographics- I absolutely love how you put each one in a “house”, that’s so clever! :house: Each one is packed with helpful information for understanding the nature of the house.

Thank you so much for sharing these- they really are a wonderful resource for all of us studying astrology! :raised_hands: :telescope: :milky_way: :heart:

5 Likes