Beginner Astrology - Guide to the Planets

Hi everyone,

I have read comments in a number of posts where people have mentioned being interested in astrology but not knowing much about it or where to start. I have these which I made when i first dived into astrology sonwanted to share them as a reference for those who may want to dip your toes in. Here are my basic guides to the planets which give a bit about the mythology, astronomy and astrology of each heavenly body.
I hope they are of use to.some of you. I will also post guides to the signs and houses at some point.

Blessed be

20 Likes

Hi! I’m adding this to the Astrology Information :milky_way: post we have, thank you so much for sharing & putting it together! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

This is a great resource!! I love the keywords you added in the bottom to make it easier too.

Kudos to you for taking the time to pick out key information of all the planets! :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

Thank you so much. I hope that they will be of some use to other members.

9 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity This is soooo incredible! YOU are a really talented one my dear! :heart_eyes: :ringer_planet: :star: :full_moon: I loove all the explanations and keywords you have provided…much blessings & light to you! :hugs: :people_hugging: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

@Solasta_Amore Thank you. Thats so kind of you.

6 Likes

I am obsessed with this! Thanks for sharing this, I have been working with the moon for a while now and this is so helpful and some GREAT information!
:new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

6 Likes

@Hazel_Rae Im glad you found it useful. Im justt sorting the info i have on the signs and houses and will post them too

6 Likes

This is really amazing, @Cosmic_Curiosity- as a fellow content creator I know it must have taken a lot of time and care to make these! The writing, the design, and the images you included all come together to make really beautiful infographics. I’m very impressed and grateful- these are a true gift to be able to see! :gift_heart: :blush:

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to make them and for so kindly sharing your work with the coven! Now don’t mind me while I read through them all again- this is such a big help with learning about the planets! :ringer_planet: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

With much gratitude and many blessings- thanks again! :star2:

5 Likes

Aww thank you for your kind words. Doing this kinf of thing is something i really enjoy. It also acts as a refresher for me as i sift through the notes I have. I am also glad you find it useful as astrology is one of these things where there is so much info that the head can quickly be overwhelmed! Hopefully these act as a quick reference and reminder for some and as a beginner reference for others

Blessed be

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more- it’s like trying to fit the whole cosmos into your head, there’s definitely a ton to explore and learn about! I suppose that’s one of the things that makes astrology so exciting :grinning: :milky_way:

Absolutely! I’m certainly grateful for them- I already know I’ll be revisiting your beautiful infographics in the future for planet refreshers! :ringer_planet: :open_book: :blush:

Thanks again! :pray:

2 Likes

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you for the time and hard work you put into this for all to utilize.
I greatly appreciate it.

5 Likes