Candle drippings-what do they mean?

Can anyone tell me what these very intricate drippings mean?

10 Likes

I have never had any dealing with reading wax, but we do have others that have practice reading candle wax.

Tarot Card reading/Candle Wax reading

My Wax Reading :spider:

Help with Wax Reading

Those are a few that I have found within the forum, they may offer some good information while someone that has more experience can have a look & give you some more or better assistance.

8 Likes

Greetings @stephanieanne76,

Thanks for sharing your wax result! :blush: May I ask if these wax dripping were the result of a spell, or were just leftover from a decorative candle? :candle:

Others may have differing opinions, but for me, whether or not a wax reading has meaning (and is thus worth exploring) depends on two main factors :

1. Is the wax a remainder from spell or ritual work? (as opposed to drippings from a dinner or decoration candle)
  2. Does the caster of the spell feel like this wax holds meaning?

While I always believe the spell caster is the closest to the spell and the most aware of the intentions set while casting (and thus, will have the best and most relevant interpretations), if you feel that this post-spellwork wax holds meaning to you and it helps you, I would be happy to take a closer look at these wax drippings and share my thoughts in hopes they help you- just say the word! :sparkles:

Additionally, wax readings tend to be done post-spellwork (when the candle has gone out). Would you be able to take another picture (top down/birds eye view) of the wax dripping when the candle has burned out completely and the spell has finished?

Many blessings! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

More of a prayer, intention. I have a few very overwhelming situations happening in my life and the purple and red candles called to me. I wish I could have got more pictures but by the time I read your message, they had burnt out.

4 Likes

I’m sorry that things have been overwhelming for you lately, @stephanieanne76- sending love and light your way as you deal with everything going on :people_hugging: :heart:

And no worries about the pictures! If you do decide to another prayer candle, feel free to snap a shot of the post-spell results and I’d be more than happy to share my thoughts on them :blush:

In the meantime, we have the candle colors to lend a bit of insight into the situation:

Purple candles are connected to spiritual power and consciousness. The fact that you were drawn towards purple may mean that the key to some of your problems can be found within yourself- in the deeper parts of your mind and consciousness.

Purple candles are also used for change and transformation- the power of purple can help alter a situation and lead you to a better outcome :purple_heart: (Source: Spells8 Purple Candles)

Red candles point to passion and fiery emotions. Reaching for a red candle may show that the situations you are handling are extremely charged with energy and emotion, and likely involve a partner and/or people you love dearly.

It’s hard to think straight when our emotions are the ones in control, but red is also a color of strength. It can help you overpower the situation and regain control as well as redirect that energy towards a positive path :heart: (Source: Spells8 Red Candles)

I’m wishing you all the best with what you are going through, Stephanie! Much love and many blessings to you :heart_decoration: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you my beautiful sister! I appreciate your help! Yes, times are tough right now but I know there is light on the other side of darkness.

4 Likes

You’re welcome- I’m really happy if I could help a bit, @stephanieanne76! :blush::heart:

The light is there in front of you- may it shine upon you very soon and send any darkness you’re dealing with back into the shadows. Much love and many blessings, Stephanie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.