Chakra Stones and The Seven Stones

I found this on my walk today. It’s a Pamphlet. I think the universe is speaking to me, and thought I would share!

First Chakra a black stone which is black tourmaline!

Second chakra- Orange Calcite
Helps creativity

Third Chakra-Yellow Jasper

Reducing stress
Fourth chakra- Heart :heart: Chakra

Fifth Chakra -Throat

Sixth Chakra -“The Third Eye”

Seventh Chakra
Crown Chakra :crown:

I am grounded!
Blessed be :dizzy:
Jeannie

13 Likes

A lucky find- it seems like the universe was reaching out to you, @Jeannie1! :heart: :rainbow: Your ritual work is stunning- such beautiful stones, shell, flower, and the overall presentation is really beautiful!

Thanks for sharing, Jeannie- blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Very cool! You were meant to find that!

7 Likes

Oh, this is amazing @Jeannie1! I agree that you were meant to find this pamphlet & work with the stones. I’m so happy for you.

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 what a lucky and useful find! And your crystals are very nice as well. Blessed be.

8 Likes

Your stones are beautiful and you take great pictures, Jeannie! You are so blessed!! Stay grounded and keep growing :smiley:

5 Likes

This is lovely @Jeannie1 I love how you set it all up but, may I add that the root chakra may also be red and the heart chakra can also be green.
And I love your turquoise nugget!!

7 Likes

Thank you Travel Witch :woman_mage:
Thank you I was just making them look good and going through all there correspondences. Thank you for your complements! It’s sure did turn out to be a good way to be crafty with my crystals🍎

Christina :heart: I know you’re a crystal lover too!

Francisco
Thank you for noticing how little bit I have grown. Even learning about my crystals.
Kassie
I was meant to find them! I’m glad it worked out so well. Thanks for letting me share with you all! And I appreciate them a lot!!

Saulamay
Thank you! :wink:
Blessed be :dizzy:

6 Likes