Crown Chakra Crystal Grid đź‘‘

I created a crown chakra crystal grid today. For the central stone, I used a clear quartz generator. The supporting stones vary from selenite, black tourmaline, amethyst, clear quartz, jet and a quartz geode. There’s also a scolecite and a howlite. The crown chakra colors consist of violet and whites or clear colored.

Crown chakra, also known as the “thousand-petaled lotus”, is the 7th energy center from the bottom, located at the top of your head.

You can think of your highest chakra as a receiver of consciousness from the Source, which keeps you connected with the Divine and your Higher Self. This chakra offers you a sense of awareness that there is a deeper significance and order in life, regulating all of creation.

Some of the main functions of crown chakra are:

Spirituality
Consciousness
Self-Realization
Enlightenment
Life Purpose
Fulfillment

Here’s to crown chakra healing…

14 Likes

I bought the set of crystals on the side with the chakra symbols on them, when I received them I noticed 2 things. 1) the colors were off and 2) instead of having the affirmations that I ordered, there’s numbers :thinking::sweat_smile: it is what it is!!!

6 Likes

Aw, well, maybe these were the ones that were meant for you? I have seen stones like that before, I had some smaller chakra stones they looked like cubes. I’m sure I still have them… just in a new place I think. Or with others that are the same type of stone. I have chakra stones hanging from my rearview mirror on a piece of selenite & with a clear quartz hanging from them.

6 Likes

Oh neat! I had a set of the triangles. But the kids lost them all but one!!!

6 Likes

Life wouldn’t be as interesting without kids! :heart:

6 Likes

Oh you got that right :joy:

6 Likes

How neat, I did this once but I didn’t know you can break them up individually! This is very valuable to my internal footprint with crystal healing! Ow, your such a blessing in a big way!
Thank you

3 Likes