A Collection of Christina's Chakra Crystal Grids 💎

With many thanks to @Christina4, here are all of the Chakra Crystal Grids collected in one place.

Feel free to use the list below to navigate to the grid of the chakra you need to work on!

1. Crown Chakra
  2. Third Eye Chakra
  3. Throat Chakra
  4. Heart Chakra
  5. Solar Plexus Chakra
  6. Sacral Chakra
  7. Root Chakra

Blessed be! :sparkles:

By her request, this colorful collection of chakra grids is an entry to this week’s Color Magick Challenge :rainbow:

15 Likes

@christina4 did a great job with them. It’s a wonderful collective entry to the challenge too! Great job!

6 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: but it was with the help of the wonderful @BryWisteria :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray::gem::two_hearts: so I owe her a huge thanks!!! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Yay!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thank you so much for his :heart: we all need more of @christina4’s posts in our lives :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Thanks girl! I appreciate it :relaxed:

5 Likes

It’s a super useful collection of layouts. I am going to link to them from my post about the Flower of Life: ❋ Flower of Life Crystal Grid: Printable Matrix

Thanks for putting them all together @BryWisteria :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you @Christina4, and @Francisco- but my role here was very small, all of the credit goes to the very talented Crystal Master Christina! :partying_face: :heart:

Hooray for crystal grids! :gem::two_hearts: :grin:

5 Likes

That’s amazing news!!! Thank you!!! :pray::relaxed::sparkles:

5 Likes

But, you did help!!! And I thank you for it!!! :pray::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I got that BOC&C I was on about :grin: 2 months ago I had no pages of crystal knowledge and now I have a whole book ready to be filled :heart: thank you :heart:

5 Likes

What a gorgeous book @Liisa! :heart_eyes: :open_book: A great place to keep all of your crystal wisdom organized in one place- may it serve you well! :gem::heart:

5 Likes

This is amazing :clap:t5: because I wasn’t aware of using a pendulum to balance the 7 main Chakra Aligning points on the body was such a thing that really existed. I just started doing this method by treating people at my home based business recently. I just came up with the idea and had plenty of success with it, without any help, teaching or practice, it just came naturally to me so successfully that I started my own in home license business. Wow, this is great to see that this method has been used for thousands of years, wow! Didn’t have any knowledge of it until reading this post. Although, my stones and pendulum direct me to the blocked areas without asking it questions and it start moving on it’s own that defys gravity, it’slike we have a psychic connection. I always like to follow up with each person after the treatment to get feedback. So, far I treated a total of 5 people including my daughter. She no longer has to use her asthma pump, and she’s able to smell now. She said that it felt like a bunch of air was going through her nose and mouth duringthe ChakraAligningTreatment, she said that she was still available to breathe comfortably. After the treatment she said that she felt amazing and wanted to do another treatment again soon. Same thing with my other clients, they want another one done soon because the feeling is very unique and empowering.

This is my passion and new love :cupid: by helping others treatmenting and unblocking their Chakras.

6 Likes

It’s a wonderful passion and mission to have- congrats to you on your wonderful healing chakra work, @cat! :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh how creative and beautiful-ness!!! I love it! I’ll help fill it and many more lol :joy:

5 Likes

Not of your crystal posts, along with some others are already in there :heart: thank you :heart:

5 Likes