Root Chakra Grid ♥️

Today, I decided to create a Root Chakra Grid. Mind you, the root chakra colors are red and black, whichever you prefer. Today, I used both to mix things up a bit.

The central stone is a red Jasper triangle. The supporting stones are two garnets, black obsidian, red Jasper tumbles and the red gems that my son bought me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I wrote the intention on a piece of paper underneath the template that everyone that looks and connects with the grid obtains root chakra healing and grounding influence. I activated it with one of my favorite clear quartz wands.

The root chakra, or mūlādhāra chakra in Sanskrit, is known as “the root of all things.” Located at the base of the spine at about tailbone-level, it acts as the individual’s center of emotional and spiritual balance, as well as instinctual consciousness. At its most basic level, the root chakra is concerned with needs.Feb 8, 2021 travelMuse.com

14 Likes

That looks classy! Well done!

4 Likes

A stunning crystal grid, @Christina4! :heart_eyes: Thanks for walking us through the meaning of where you put each stone in the grid and each of the steps you took in its creation- it helps those of us still learning about crystal grids! :blush::sparkling_heart:

Beautiful work with the Root Chakra- thanks for this one! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Great work with the Chakra grids! :heart:

4 Likes

You’re welcome and thank you!!!

3 Likes

4 Likes