Sacral Chakra Crystal Grid đź’Ž

Here is the Sacral Chakra Crystal Grid. For the central stone, I used a carnelian heart. The supporting stones are amethysts, kyanite, clear quartz and black tourmaline. With two Chevron Amethyst and a huge yellow calcite fossil clam.

Some crystals that you may use for a sacral chakra grid are carnelian, clear calcite, yellow crystals in general, amethyst, blue kyanite, sunstone, tiger’s eye, and goldstone to name a few.

The sacral chakra, or swadisthana chakra in Sanskrit, has received the nicknames, “the sex chakra,” “the social chakra,” and “the creation chakra.” Located in the center of the lower belly or, as some believe, in the genital area, it acts as the individual’s center of pleasure and passion — both sensually and creatively. This chakra governs reproductive systems and processes, sexuality, relationships, emotions, and sense of adventure.

10 Likes

Very nice! Thank you so much for the Chakra Grids!

6 Likes

You’re welcome and thank youuuuuu :joy:

6 Likes

This one looks dreamy with the heart in the center! And it completes all the 7 Chakra Grids!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You did an amazing job, @christina4 You truly are a Crystal Goddess!! :gem:

6 Likes

Oh, I love that title!!! Muchas gracias señor @Francisco sabes que me encantan cristales!!!

5 Likes

¡¡Los cristales nos hacen felices!! :blush: :gem:

5 Likes

!En Serio!!! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::gem::gem:

5 Likes