Cut The Cords ✂

Have you been in a long term relation and have recently broke up? How about married and are now in the divorce process? Maybe you have already been broken up for awhile, but you feel you can’t move on. You may be tied down with some energetic bonds. This simple and easy spell allows you to break those ‘chains’ so you can move on and heal.

There is no malice in this ritual. It is simply removing energy ties, and is filled with calm, peaceful energy so that healing and harmony can embrace both parties so that they can move towards the healing process.

All you need is:

Your intentions
Three Candles
Rope/twine/ or Ribbon
Lighter/matches
Fireproof dish

11 Likes

I needed this! I am starting the divorce process in a couple of weeks. I just have to make it past this surgery and my hearing. I didn’t want to take on all of this together. So I planned it out through weeks of October and the first in November when it’s Scorpio season. My birthday is the Saturday after Halloween/Samhain. So it will be a good time for new beginnings. Thank you so much!

6 Likes

You are welcome! Healing light send your way and birthday wishes!! :jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

Thank you so much. I always forget that when Halloween/Samhain comes my birthday isn’t far away. I’m excited that this year both are on a Saturday! I hope you have a great day!

5 Likes

As soon as I saw this I thought of you, @Susurrus- hoping that your upcoming divorce process goes smoothly! :pray: And good thinking to use your Scorpio energy- this is our lucky time of year! :scorpius::two_hearts:

This is a really beautiful spell, @SilverBear. You handled a difficult scenario with grace and peace- this is a reassuring spell for anyone handling a hard situation in an empathic way. It’s a spell I hope I will never need, but I’m glad to know of it just in case. Thanks so much for sharing :heart:

4 Likes

Scorpio energy is going to get me through the next few weeks that’s for sure. I’m going to need it.

I have to remember to write this one down either today or tomorrow so I know that I have it. I’m excited to have something like this to help me make it through the upcoming times.

4 Likes

This spell is a great way to cut those energetic ties without being malicious. I do a lot of social media marketing for companies-so I am constantly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, all of them…and I just see so much anger, hate, vileness… and someone had posted in another witch group - asking for help to hurt their ex.

I asked her why would she want to waste energy on an ex like that? Then of course, I was met with “DON’T GATE KEEP ME!!” LOL…so, I ended the conversation with, “you asked for help. I needed more information to be able to assist you in the best way possible. Continuing the cycle of pain and hurt is not the way to go.” and then left the group. I can’t stand it lol.

Of course I am older and have learned to pick my battles. I have learned that sometimes people need to be sent love and healing so that they too can find peace.

3 Likes

I had a cord cutting ritual in mind. I just had gotten the time to look up the moon phase associated. I won’t go into details but my kids father is sneaking back in my life and I will not allow that! He left me with emotional wounds and nice scars with staples bc stitches were too small. Thank you :blush: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

It can be so disheartening to see the lengths people go to to get revenge. I can imagine you’ve seen some rough things with your jobs on social media sites- good for you for leaving groups packed with negativity! :+1: I guess we can only hope that person learns the lesson someday. The world would indeed be a much better place if all that energy and passion could be re-directed into healing and love instead of hate! :heart:

Yikes! Cut him out and don’t let that negativity creep back into your life, Christina. You deserve much better than that. Cut the cords and keep bad forces away- continue moving to your brighter and better future :raised_hands::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes! Thanks for the inspiration and support! You’re a beautiful soul Bri! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

@krissie117 You have the same birthday as my dear, deceased mother and her twin, my “second mom”. I consider that day as a “second Samhain”, as I honor their memories then. I’ll be thinking of you and sending good energy toward your surgery and divorce then as well.

4 Likes

@AmethystGlynae thank you so much, I am honored! That is a lovely way to honor them also. Beautiful.

3 Likes