~ 2 charcoal tabs
~ 1/2- 1 teaspoon of water
:star:add to a bowl and let sit for a minute or two
~ add aloe vera gel, a small squirt will do
~ honey, small squirt
~ add 1 teaspoon of sugar
:star:Make sure charcoal is softened
~ mix ingredients
~ apply to face, leave on for 20-30 mins or until it’s dry.
~ wash off in circular motions
~ dry, tone, moisturize

:star: I guess for it to be glamour magic, you could throw in a chant like “ingredients help heal my skin, I deserve to glow from within.” Something simple.

:star: Hope this works, if you try it let me know how it went.

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I was literally just thinking about looking something like this up this morning! :heart_eyes_cat::green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m trying to come up with something I could use for the Coal Shower with the Xs. We don’t typically have charcoal, I may have some in my basement where I could do both though! I’m going hunting for it now!

5 Likes

Didn’t I give you a whole package??? Maybe you already used them, idk. But maybe from saved ashes from Palo or sage?? Its intention, right. Hope something works out!!! …For the x one

3 Likes

That’s great!!! Afterwards, your skin is so smooth and soft!!! I love it!!!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! It never dawned on me to use those :joy: I don’t know why, they are charcoal discs! Perfect for either or both! I’m a dummy

2 Likes

Don’t say that!!! I’m glad I sent them!!! :grin:

4 Likes

Could you possibly attach the post you made about the x’s and shower to this post too? :smiley:

3 Likes

Not sure if this is the one you mean Janelle, but it involves charcoal x’s and spellwork in the shower! :shower: So here’s @Christina4’s beautiful shadow work spell:

Charcoal and Shadow work really do go well together! :black_heart: Thanks for sharing your wisdom Christina :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria for sharing the link for @janelle :pray::sparkles::relaxed:

3 Likes