Does anyone have any sort of experience with Lilith?

Hello everyone,

I have been reading about all sorts of deities and I am kind of fascinated by the story of Lilith and I think it would be a great experience to start working with her. Am I nuts and is it dangerous? Does anyone have any sort of experience with her?

Thank you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi! I know we have a few people that work with or did some kind research on her:

7 Likes

Greetings @Mila! :blush:

Siofra shared some great posts above, and I know @colin has worked with Lilith and I believe @carter1 has worked with succubi/incubi before- I’ve tagged them here as they may have some additional information for you!

There are many here who walk different paths and Luciferian/Lilith-worship does come up from time to time. If you haven’t already explored, I recommend searching for “Lilith”, “Luciferian”, “Lucifer”, and any other related terms through the Search Tool. You may be surprised what you can find! :mag: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing you all the best as you learn more about Lilith- blessed studies! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you very much :heart::heart:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Mila- blessed be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve been working with dark feminine energy and Lilith in particular, and I can say that she is dangerous, but only to those who try to oppress or control her. She can help you with reclaiming your power, especially when it comes to your body and sexuality.

Spells8 has a beautiful article about her too :black_heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.