Don't know what to do with all the spiritual jewelry?

At times we collect a lot of spiritual jewelry, we wear it for a time, but ultimately end up wearing only our favorite pieces. What do do with them? Turn them into talismans or amulets. These are two I have in my house for protection. I cleansed them, set my intentions and charged them. I added them to a little sachet bag with corresponding stones and herbs. I have one over my front door and one over my witchy room door.

5 Likes

Ooooooh I’m going to do this!! Thanks for sharing! :smiley:

Do you have any special rituals for enchanting them?

4 Likes

I just light a white candle and incense and pass them through the flame and smoke then put a good smelling ritual oil on them and just ask the God and Goddess and the 4 Guardians of the watchtower, to protect and empower this little bag for protection. I hold them to my heart and feel the power coming in. and just end with So Mote it Be. Then I hang them and say my room, home etc will forever be protect so it is.
They have some on youtube about enchanting and empowering jewelry and that is the same thing.

5 Likes

This is a great idea! I’m going to dismantle some bracelets that I have & use them in my resin art after I cleanse them. I have a couple of necklaces that I could do this too or add the stones from the bracelets to the pouches! Thank you for the idea @roxanne, I hope you are doing well

2 Likes

I hold them under running water for water is cleansing and through the Goddess, I say: Through the purity of this water and will of my Goddess, be cleansed and blessed. Repeat until it feels no negative “vibes”.
Wrap it in a special cloth (also blessed) and store it in your holy place.
Your place of dedication and prayer, or your altar.
As I have spoken, so let it be.

4 Likes

Ooo hang the pendants around your house or in the car. I have some on my mirror, the wall, door handles. I have a piece of selenite with 7 chakra stones attached to it & a quartz from the bottom hanging in my car.

3 Likes