Dress for your venus star sign – Taurus venus

*Please note that the goal is to approach the colors and the aesthetic than copying the exact outfits of the pics! Fashion should be fun and comfortable and not a chore! *

Next up in the series, I present you: Taurus Venus. Without further ado, let’s see what the effortless chic of the Venus’ signs is made of

But first, Venus in Taurus…

Taurus is governed by Venus, so these combined energies blend harmoniously. As an earth sign, Taurus loves to indulge its five senses through luxurious fabrics, enchanting aromas, and gentle caresses. Although Taurus Venus’s are extremely romantic, they also know how to advocate for what they want. Taurus Venus needs a relationship that’s rooted in reality — if this sign feels unsupported, they will seek comfort elsewhere… Venus in Your Birth Chart: How the Planet of Love Affects You | Allure

More info Venus in Taurus: Sensual, Romantic, and Patient | Tarot.com

via instagram

via pinterest

And then the Taurus colors…

Taurus: Green

Enhance your earthy nature and combat your need to always be in control with your favorite shade of green. It is the color of your heart center and of course, nature—what a wonderful symbolism to stay true to your lush path and embody the idiom ‘slow and steady wins the race’. Make sure you have some greens surrounding you or on you in the form of plants or prints.

via pinterest

via pinterest

Combining the two together…

Venus in Taurus is all about timeless elegance and classic style. The sign is already ruled by Venus, which means that themes of beauty, luxury and sensuality (appealing to the senses through playful texture clashing) work well for them.

This Venus usually opts to dress with quality fabrics like silk, velvet, lace and cashmere. The silhouettes tend to be more romantic and timeless, like a body-hugging dress, a cashmere blouse or tailored trousers. You can also find yourself liking intricate even handmade items and shine in “one-of-a-kind” pieces or wearing pieces with feminine touches like pearls, flowers and precious gemstones (like emerald, rose quarts, lapis lazuli etc.)

The colors are inspired from nature so, rich browns, warm terracotta, lush greens, neutrals and soft pinks are the go-to. But also, if you like them, you can add beige, black, and navy to create a cohesive and timeless wardrobe.

via ashlinakaposta

via pinterest

via starsignstyle.com

via instyle.com

εικόνα
via shoplook

via thecatalogbyceline.com

via lemon8-app.com

via outfittrends.com

via pinterest

And here are some suggestions for the men

via pinterest

via amazon.com

via pinterest

via azafashions.com

via pinterest

via pinterest

Venus will be in Taurus until May 22nd

And from May 19th to June 11th according the Vedic astrology

11 Likes

I just wanted to say that I love your little note at the beginning of each of these about fashion being fun and not a chore :pray: :sparkles:

10 Likes

This looks so comfy :eyes: :heart:

Love the colors - I have some green I can wear for Taurus in Venus! :green_heart:

Thank you so much, @stavroula - I love seeing these fashion posts!

6 Likes

WOWWWWWW!!! What an AMAZING post! Where can I learn more about this approach to working with your colors and aesthetic of your star sign? This is incredibly COOL! :star_struck: Thank you! :bouquet: :sunflower: :bouquet: :sunflower:

6 Likes

Well, I have been there and I know how it is :sweat_smile: I had to learn to relax and not be a perfectionist and let the wardrobe anxiety take over me :crazy_face:

Amazing! It is also a nice color for the season as well :green_heart:

If you and the coven are intrested in fashion posts in general I can write some more, apart from the venus ones!

Thank you lovely!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hibiscus:
This one is part of the Venus “series” . These are the other 2 posts I’ve written so sar in case you are intrested.

And next week it will be for the Gemini Venus

Generaly there is a lot of info in the net about dressing according to your star sign, your big 3 etc. But if you want you can take a look here

https://parade.com/astrology/zodiac-sign-style-guide
https://www.nordstrom.com/browse/content/dress-for-your-zodiac-sign

6 Likes

Oh goodness, if you’re up for sharing more of your amazing astro-fashion knowledge, I know I’d be delighted to see more posts like these! :star_struck: :raised_hands: (But no pressure, of course!)

6 Likes

Great then! 'Cause I had some ideas brewing in my head! :witch_cauldron: :witch_hat:

5 Likes

I can’t wait! :clap:

5 Likes

Woohoo! I’m seconding Megan - can’t wait! :partying_face: :heart:

6 Likes