Earth Grounding

:earth_africa: :earth_asia: :earth_americas:

Now is an important time to try to stay as grounded as possible.

I found a quick little chant online and quickly altered it to make it more my own.

Best if you can do it outside barefoot!

#barefoot #barefootmagick #witchyvibes

8 Likes

Aside I read the words of your chant I can feel the damp, lively soil beneath my feet- this is beautifully written @SilverBear :heart::evergreen_tree: . Thank you so much for sharing! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!
Now that it’s finally warm here I like to do this first thing in the morning in my back yard as the sun beams into my face! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This sounds like a dream come true! :two_hearts: What a lovely way to start your day :sunny:

1 Like

My favorite way to ground, being outside barefoot. Funny, I’ve been doing this as long as I can remember, wayyyy before I began calling myself a ‘witch’. It makes so much more sense now though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It sounds like you have a natural connection with the earth! :dove::two_hearts:

There’s something so deep and calming about feeling the natural earth beneath bare feet. Although I live in the city now (boo shoe-wearing social etiquette! :joy:) the bottoms of my feet are still pretty tough from spending most of my childhood running barefoot on the rocks of the beach :ocean:

I wish it was more acceptable to go without shoes! I know they have those “Barefoot”/“Minimalist” shoes meant to feel more natural than normal sneakers, but…

It’s just not the same as going without shoes at all! :footprints: :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh I know! People think I’m strange when I tell them I’d never wear shoes if I didn’t have to. :joy: I’ve never worn shoes like that! But I have worn the toe socks and they just feel weird!!

1 Like

Hahaha I’m with you, Jessica- life is better without shoes! :smile: Ohhhh I forgot about toe socks! Nope, can’t say I’m a fan of those either :laughing:

Being barefoot is so much more freeing :heart_eyes: :footprints:

1 Like