Easy to grow witchy herbs

I’ve probably asked this before :crazy_face::laughing:

What easy to grow witchy herbs do you recommend? I’m going to start soon and with baby plants.

I’m only looking to grow a handful or so. What kind of lighting do you recommend? I don’t get a lot of natural light here. I have to grow them inside. I’m also clueless about how to harvest herbs.

Also, what are your favorite herbs and plants?

14 Likes

Editing as I didn’t read the whole post before responding.

Mint, oregano, basil, and chamomile are easy to grow from seed or buying starter plants. You can use grow lamps or place them in sunny windows to grow.

If you’re looking for more outdoor-garden witchy plants, stinging nettle, valerian, mugwort, and Holy basil are good choices for starting out.

12 Likes

You might also find some inspiration here:

10 Likes

Chilli’s, are these herbs? :thinking: It’s wet, dull, cold 9 months of the year, but our summers, though wet are hot and my chillis love it! They actually grow all year round, on pots on the windowsills. None to display here, all eaten sorry, will have more soon. Also mint, basil, oregano, rosemary is easy to grow, again in pots (I grow all my herbs indoors, in pots as they drown outside :rofl:).

Have fun. @starborn post has all the tips. :partying_face:

10 Likes

@Artemisia thank you. My local farmers market should have some of those.

@starborn I have a lot of trouble typing. Probably could have found them myself but it’s easier for me if I ask for help :joy: Thank you for all the resources! :heart:

@tracyS I think chilis count! Can use the seeds in spellwork and the fleshy part for kitchen witchery! :blue_heart:

8 Likes

I got my grow lights from this site I have two long bars. They do payments. I just have them to keep some plants over the winter. It seems do do well.

I’m pretty sure I have two of these.
They are out of stock but u could message the company to see when you can get them

10 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts::blush:

8 Likes

Anytime my sister :people_hugging:

8 Likes

That’s what we’re here for, silly. :smile: :people_hugging: :black_heart: Ask anytime.

8 Likes