Elemental Air Spray! 🌬

Do you work with the Elementals? Here is a little information about Elemental Air and a nice little spray and imbuing chant to go along with it. Enjoy! :wind_face:

9 Likes

Beautiful visuals! I really get the sensation of air against my skin here.

4 Likes

Yessssss! Exactly what I was going for! And thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you again! Awesome job!

2 Likes

Very well put together :slight_smile::sparkling_heart: :clap:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the next video from you! These are great. I just made sure that I had the 3 sprays in my BOS for when I can use mix them. I’m hoping to get at least one done today.

2 Likes

Another gorgeous video, @SilverBear! :clap::two_hearts: Water, Fire, and Air… can’t wait for element Earth! :seedling:Thanks as always for sharing your wisdom! :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone! I actually have my Meeting Macha video release today - Earth will be coming Wed!!! Stay tuned!! I REALLY enjoyed working on the elementals. I felt such power and energy flowing through me when coming up with the words…all these have just flowed from me very easily. I put my heart and soul into these.

3 Likes

It really shows in your works! :heart: Everything you do is clearly made with lots of love- and everything always turns out amazing! Congrats on the Meeting Macha video release, and I’m looking forward to the next elemental video as well! :pray::blush::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I love them also, you can tell how hard you worked on them. Absolutely wonderful!

2 Likes