Entry for Creative Crafting: Beads and Charms

In a week from Monday, I will be traveling with my kiddo to Boise, Idaho! It’s been 15 years since I was last there and the girl I was then, whew… she had a lot to learn.
Since Covid is wreaking havoc everywhere, this trip is especially important to me. I think it’s reasonable to ask myself the question of when the next time I would actually see them again, ya know? So anyways, I decided with this challenge I would make my brother and his girlfriend, my niece, sister, Gma and Gpa… little charms for their phone or whatever.

With the help of the plant spirit Palo Santo, I asked to cleanse all the tools/items being used and then be cleansed myself. I have been feeling very low vibrational lately and haven’t been able to shake it off.

This is the first one I worked on for my niece :slight_smile:

Next we have here the one I made for her mom, my little brother’s gf, who just happens to be my bday twin!

After making these, I used the Spells8 Amulet Consecration spell and it was lovely! The energy was powerful but in a very subtle way, I don’t know if that makes sense lol.

I still have more to do so I’ll post when I get them done![🔪 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Creative Crafting]

10 Likes

What an awesome idea, @Janelle! And look at how gorgeous the bracelets and charms are… not to mention that I am jealous of all your beautiful beads! :prayer_beads::heart_eyes: The charms you choose are perfect- I love the idea of zodiac bracelets :two_hearts:

I can’t wait to see how the others turn out and I am wishing you all the best of luck on your exciting adventure! I’m sure it will be a nostalgic and meaningful trip- enjoy! :flight_departure::sparkles:

6 Likes

Whoa! :eye::lips::eye: Those are gorgeous :heart_eyes: you did a fantastic job!

6 Likes

Wow! Those are wonderful and I’m sure you infused them with love and protection. Great job! And good luck on your trip! I hope it goes okay.

5 Likes

Oh these are gorgeous! I want one :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Those are really cool! I think your family will love them.

5 Likes

Looks like you put in a lot of work on each detail, Janelle! They look great and might I say… charming?! :grin:

Good luck and safe travels!

6 Likes

Thank you all so much for your kind words <3

I chose this idea because my family, at least on this side and as far as I know, are not big into astrology. At least not yet, muhahahah. I’m hoping these give them a spark of inspiration to look into the different aspects that make them, them :slight_smile:

I don’t even want to confess how long it took me for one! :yawning_face: :woozy_face:

Ohhhhh yes ma’am!

Well, I don’t know how I would get it to wherever you are lol but I would be happy to indulge!

I think they will too despite leaning more towards Christianity. They will know how much love was put into making them, I hope.

I sure did! I was trying to tie in the element color associations with the zodiac sign :slight_smile:

6 Likes

With such gorgeous bracelets, how could they not be curious in the meanings of the charms!? :laughing: I expect you’ll have a few budding astrologists soon- fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers::grin:

5 Likes

I made a couple bracelets. I can’t imagine the patience you have! You did great though :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes