Fluorite Info đź’Ž

**Fluorite**

Fluorite emits an energy which can be used to stabilize and to produce order within the mental, physical, spiritual and emotional systems. It can be used to bring order to chaos. It increases the Ability to concentrate. Helps one to see both reality and the truth behind illusion. It represents the height of mental achievement, facilitating a limitless range of avenues for exploration. It reduces stress , so we can be ourselves.

Mineral Family: Halide
Structure: Calcium Fluoride
Hardness: 4
Numerology Vibration: 2
Chakra Correspondences: crown and third eye chakra

I’m adding my new blue cubed fluorite.

11 Likes

I love the fluorite point I have, it looks like a tie dyes tee shirt or something.

6 Likes

Many years ago I got a gorgeous Flourite from Seed to Stem that I gave my mother. It was such a enchanting swirl of blues, greens, and whites- it reminded me so much of the sea and was very relaxing to look at :ocean::sparkles:

I don’t have a picture, but I found this similar one on Pintrest:

Flourite is such a lovely stone! I can attest that it helps to reduce stress- plus it makes a really lovely addition to any crystal collection :blush:

Thanks so much for sharing your Flourite wisdom, @Christina4! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I have some fluorite! I accidentally wore it when I went swimming last year. It wasn’t too affected by it though. I immediately took it off & wiped it down.

6 Likes

That’s good. There’s a saying with getting crystals wet: if the stone ends in -ite, it most likely can’t get wet or submerged in water. You just reminded me of that.

6 Likes

That’s gorgeous :heart_eyes: the fluorite with a single color are more rare than the one with many colors. They’re all beautiful, don’t get me wrong. I have a small green one and the bigger purple one. I love it!!

6 Likes

Not my only flourite but definitely my favorite!

8 Likes

OOoh, how pretty!

6 Likes

I literally gasped out loud when I saw it. I was like “I HAVE to have this.” She’s such a beauty. I’m torn between taking her to work or keeping her at home.

7 Likes

Is it too big to keep in a cage and wear? That’s what I would do, that way you could have it both at home and at work.

5 Likes

That is beautiful :star_struck:
Here are 2 I received after I made this post:

BTW, I dropped my phone and the camera cracked 🤦

4 Likes

We’ve got to get you a strap or a case or something for your camera, so you don’t break it even further. LOL! Those fluorites are pretty!

4 Likes

Yes, something to protect it right!!!??? 🤦 Thanks hun!

4 Likes

:kiss: MWAH! You’re welcome! LOL!

4 Likes

I like this emoji face :eye::lips::eye:
:laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl: That’s a new one on me!

4 Likes

Oh nooo- sorry about your phone, @Christina4! :worried: I hope it’s something they can fix? I absolutely agree with @Amethyst- having some kind of case or screen protector is a life saver! :pray:

I’m visiting my family home in the States and am having a blast going through all my old crystals and witchy tools- and I found my Fluorite that I mentioned above (at least I think it’s a Fluorite? Crystal experts please correct me if I’m wrong! :laughing:)

The camera doesn’t do it justice- it’s such a beautiful shade of oceany blue that changes depending on the light. It’s such a lovely stone- for anyone considering working with Fluorite, I say for it! :blue_heart: :grinning:

5 Likes

That’s definitely a rainbow fluorite!! :rainbow: Pretty :heart_eyes:
And hey, you’re in the states. Yay!! We’re physically closer than ever!!! I know you’re not in NY but still closer than before :heart::blush::heart:

4 Likes

Yes! Compared to Poland, MA and NY mean we’re basically neighbors haha! :grin: :+1: It’s nice to be back, even if it’s just for a little bit.

And oh that’s great to know it’s a rainbow fluorite- thank you! :heart: :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes