I just had to share this amazing bath with you all!
- Honey and 3 drops of rose essential oil
- Giant crystal bath bomb with mini rose quartz pieces inside
(would substitute for pink himalayan salt/epsom salt and a rose quartz tumblestone)
- Rose petals
Bath bomb from Miss Patisserie, Book is Moonology by Yasmin Boland
Edge of bath decorated with:
- 1 pink candle (in the pink salt heart)
- 1 white candle (rose scented)
- rose quartz, amethyst, lapis lazuli, green aventurine and emerald crystals for their Friday/Venus/Aphrodite/Love correspondences (rose quartz alone would suffice, I’m sure )
Whilst in bath:
Maid, Mother and Crone,
Earth, flesh and bone,
Three faces of the Goddess,
Three faces of myself,
Please fill me tonight
With your divine love and grace,
In the name of the Lady, so be it!
-words from Wiccan Spell a Night by Serena Knight
Spoke to both Venus and Aphrodite following the Spells8 Devotionals-
Took some time to meditate on my intentions and thank the Goddesses for their blessings
and then self care chill-time:
- Painted my face with a pink clay face mask (which I later washed off with rose water)
- Drank my delicious rose, rosehip, hibiscus and honey tea (followed by a little tea leaf reading )
- Read some of my fabulous book!
After the bath:
I am filled with the love of the Goddess
Allowed the pink candle to burn down on my altar with offerings of rose and honey.
I’d recommend this love bath to anyone who is working on a love spell, self love, wants a different way to connect with either Goddess or just needs a good witchy way to wind down on a Friday! Enjoy