Happiness spell?

I just want a simple spell to make me happy…

4 Likes

Hi Melanie!

First thing is a hot shower. :bathtub: Running water is great for cleansing negative energy.

Light a white candle too :candle: and ask the Elements or your personal deity to help you be what you need right now. Optionally, dress the candle before you light it (use rosemary, lavender or eucalyptus oil).

Say: “I am blessed. I have everything I need. The God and the Goddess (or who ever) are smiling upon me. My life is full of abundance.”

You can follow this Happiness Guided Meditation, it’s for activating a Selenite stone but you can do it even if you don’t have one. Just light a white candle or use the power of the Moon (there’s a full moon coming this weekend!).

Happiness Spell: Thriving Thursdays

from Moon Spell Magic

We all need to give ourselves a health and happiness boost. This spell aimed at abetting menial and emotional well-being is best performed when the hardy spirit of Thor is in ascendance.

On any Thursday, take a blue candle, dress it with cedar or bergamot oil, and say nine times:

"Fears and woes — I take respite;
Worries and cares — you’re out of sight.
Stronger and happier, I will grow each day;
My soul has found its way."

If you do this for several weeks, your friends will notice as your health blooms and you simply beam with a bright, jolly and renewed sense of self and well-being.

•──•─•──•ೋ° °ೋ•──•─•──•

Happiness Spell: Three Stone Magic

from Wiccan Spell A Night

Cast this spell to bring more harmony and happiness into your home by way of benevolent faeries.

You will need three small white stones you find in nature.

At 6:07 p.m., draw a magick circle and call in the elements. Hold each of the three stones in your power hand, one at a time, and face your altar. Take a deep, complete breath in and out. Merge with the faeries and charge each of the stones by saying:

“Blessed be, blessed three moon and star stones,

Please bring harmony and happiness to my home.”

Now, slowly spin clockwise three times. When you are done spinning say:

“Helpful, bright, and friendly faeries

Please bring harmony and happiness to my home

Ayea, Ayea, Ayea, blessed fae! So Be It!

Sit or stand quietly in the middle of your circle and imagine the helpful powers of the earth, air, fire, and water faeries bringing more harmony and joyful happiness to your home forever and a day. Do this for at least fifteen minutes, then offer the stones to the faeries by placing them gently on the ground beneath a flower, bush or tree. As you do, repeat with each stone:

Blessed be, blessed three moon and star stones

Please bring harmony and happiness to my home.

Good Luck and Many Blessings! :pray:

5 Likes

Warm greetings, Melanie! :heart:

Francisco has shared some wonderful resources to draw in happiness- and I agree that the best place to get started is with a shower or bath to wash away bad energies! :bathtub::sparkling_heart:.

You can make a special ritual bath/shower by surrounding your tub or shower with things of significance to you- crystals, herbs or plants, figures of animals you connect with, candles, your favorite jewelry, etc. For a structured ritual bath, you may want to look at Taylluna’s Full Moon Bath Ritual :bathtub:. We have a Full Buck/Thunder Moon:full_moon: approaching this weekend!

If you are having a hard time gathering happiness within you, you can try an alternate approach: banishing negativity :raised_hands: .

The Green Witch on YouTube has some beautiful videos on YouTube that are very peaceful and relaxing to watch- you may want to make yourself a cup of hot tea, wrap up in a fuzzy blanket and watch her video How to Clear Negativity From Your Home. She has a lot of advice for cleansing, purification, and the removal of negativity!

I wish you all the best of luck- feel free to reach out here in the forums anytime! :two_hearts:

Blessed Be! :heart:

4 Likes

That is some great info. I will be doing it this weekend as I can use all the positivity and happy Ness I can get right now

4 Likes

Sounds like a great plan, @Katt! Treat yourself to some nice quiet ritual and spellwork time, and bring in those happy feelings! :two_hearts:

I’m sending many good thoughts and blessings! :heart:

1 Like

Happiness to you dear! Break out of the funk, no need to be there, good hot soak with candlelight, oooo la la I do that a lot…and the bath rituals work too… hugs and love to ya this too shall pass

2 Likes

ty @BryWisteria and @roxanne

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.