Happy Birthday

Today is my 25th birthday, and I’m so excited to be able to make this year truly magickal! What are your favorite birthday traditions or rituals? Favorite recipes? (I love to cook) and any book recommendations for me, witchy or not, would be amazing. Cheers, and blessed be! :heart:

9 Likes

First of all – Happy Birthday! :birthday: :tada: :partying_face: I’ve added your name to our April 2023 :birthday: Let’s Celebrate Birthdays! post so others can see your name there and wish you a Happy Birthday as well :heart:

I don’t personally do much for my birthday. A bit of cake and family time but that’s about it. I’ve always wanted to mark my birthdays in a different way with a ritual of sorts but it’s just never happened.

We do have a post about making birthdays magickal! I’ll link it here! :arrow_down:

And then someone I know, Hannah Hawthorn, wrote an astrology book called The Magick of Birthdays: Rituals, Spells, and Recipes for Honoring Your Solar Return that you can get on Amazon (Amazon.com) – I haven’t read it personally but it does come highly recommended!

A few years ago, @Limeberry wrote a post about a birthday ritual for self- love!

And there are also some ideas in this post here!

10 Likes

Happy birthday! I hope you have a magical one!

9 Likes

Happy birthday sweetheart! :people_hugging: :hugs: :pink_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:
:confetti_ball: :tada: :birthday: I wish you all the lovely birthday blessings in the world & a yummmmmy cake! :cake: :smiling_face:
Blessed Be Amanda! :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

@amandakay

I hope you enjoy your special day! You can read today’s birthday message here: Happy :hugs: Magical :magic_wand: April 26th Birthday :birthday:

With love :heart: & magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Happy bornday, I hope you have a fantastic day.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: :partying_face:

I hope you’re having a great day so far! I remember getting an email 1 year about my Solar Return, that is very interesting to look into if you enjoy astrology & want to learn more.

I personally don’t or haven’t done much for my birthday minus a family dinner & gifts :gift: from husband & children. Sometimes I will do something special like get my hair done or (it sounds kind of silly, but it always makes me feel good) I will get my everyday jewelry professionally cleaned. :laughing: I’m weird :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Happy birthday sweetie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :birthday: :partying_face:

I only really have one tradition, as my birthday is in middle of the summer I make a cake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream :yum: :strawberry: I use ready made layers so I’m not sure if that’s considered baking or just putting things together :laughing: I moisten the layers with vanilla extract mixed in water, and add in apricot jam between the layers. It’s always the same recipe, and always just as delicious :smiling_face:

I don’t think that’s silly at all, I think it’s lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Really, I’d love some kind of lovely pampering for my special day too, I guess it’s a good time to realize I need to start budgeting for it… :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Hello @amandakay,

I see you’ve got some awesome magickal b-day ideas, so I just wanted to jump in and wish you a very happy birthday!

:partying_face: :birthday: :heart:

I hope it was a wonderful day for you- may it be the start of a happy and blessed year!

Love and Light to you :two_hearts:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.