Health (Pain) Spell Jar

**Health Spell Jar**

Ingredients:
:pleading_face: Cleansing tool of choice (I used patchouli incense)
:pleading_face: Salt
:pleading_face: Chamomile
:pleading_face: Lavender
:pleading_face: Rosemary
:pleading_face: Sage
:pleading_face: Clear Quartz Chips
:pleading_face: Black Obsidian Chips
:pleading_face: Green Candle :candle:

What to do:
~Cleanse space
~Light the candle.
~Make your circle/call in guides
~Light the candle
~Light incense/whatever cleansing tool or herb and cleanse I’m the jar (I put the incense in the jar).
~Add the ingredients. There’s no right or wrong way when adding these!
~Say:
Cleansing herbs, healing stones,
Take from me the pain in my bones.
Let this healing jar set the pain free.
Harm none, so mote it be

~Seal the jar with green wax.

17 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I’m adding this to my bookmarks!

8 Likes

Go for it!! :relaxed::v:

7 Likes

Great jar @christina4! I think I am going to add this one to my BoS for when I have a pain flare or other pain issues. Thank you so much!

Spell jars & pouches are my favorite things to do!

9 Likes

Looks great! Are you still hurting? I’ve been worried about you @christina4. But this is a great spell! Good job!

9 Likes

@christina4 sorry to hear your still having pain. I hope it gets better soon. Nice work on the spell jar

9 Likes

What about warm water salt rinses? Do those provide any kind of relief for you? Sometimes those help me when I am having tooth pain. Sending you healing energy & light to hopefully help relieve the pain you have.

8 Likes

Did you try the potion I made for my mom? She and I both used it and it works great! I posted it in A potion for nerve and joint pain

8 Likes

Very nice Christina I like how you used the obsidian chips really a powerful spell you incorporated thank you love for sharing!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Beautiful spell jar, @Christina4- thanks for sharing the recipe! May it help you overcome any pain you are dealing with. Hope you are doing much better! :pray::candle::heart:

7 Likes

Yes, :disappointed: but I go to the dentist today :grin:

7 Likes

Absolutely :relaxed:

6 Likes

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I’m gonna read that next! Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Thank you and I hope it gets pulled soon!!! Ugh it’s the worst pain

7 Likes

Tooth pain & Ear pain are the absolute worst pains! I hope it gets relieved after your appointment today & they have a plan for you to get better. Keep us updated on what they say & if there is anything that I can do, please let me know! :heart:

7 Likes

I said it before but I’ll say it again. Good luck at the dentist today, love! Hope all goes well!

7 Likes

Very nice my Dearest Girl.

7 Likes

Why thank you! proceeds to curtsey :dress:

6 Likes

Thank you! Saving for my recipe spell book!

7 Likes