Hello Everyone 🙋‍♀️

My name is Melissa I’m from Michigan, USA and I’m new to witchcraft and I just wanna learn everything lol. However I’m particularly drawn to candle magic at the moment. Nice to meet everyone!

9 Likes

Welcome, Melissa! :wave:

Thank you for your introduction. I think you’ll fit right in!

If you are interested in learning more and you haven’t already, make sure to start the Online Witchcraft Courses. Whenever you have questions or comments, you can come to the forum! Or start a new topic to share anything you’re interested in as well.

Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Merry Meet @melissa30 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I’m an eclectic witch. As @Francisco mentioned the courses are a great place to start learning. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, someone will get back to you as soon as they see it.

There’s a great topic here that can help you with some candle magic & divination:

:candle: Flickering Magic: How to Read Candle Flames, Meanings and Interpretations

Reading you candles and your candle spells

Why White is Universal :rainbow: One Witch’s Opinions

5 Likes

Merry meet @Melissa and welcome to the forum! :blush:

You have a very beautiful name- Melissa is actually one of my most favorite herbs! I didn’t know it was called Melissa until I was shopping for herbal teas in Europe, as here in the USA we usually call it Lemon Balm. It’s a very soothing herb that is uplifting and brings happiness- a great herb to share a name with! :tea::herb::blush:

Make yourself at home here in the forum! If you ever have any questions, feel free to make a new post in the Q&A Category and the coven will come to your help. You have many friendly fellow coven members here happy to help or even just chat :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Melissa! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hi @melissa30! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses, they have some great information on candle magic in there! And keep an eye out for the new Weekly Challenge posted later today, it might give you an idea on a new way to work that candle magic!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Hello Melissa it is nice to meet you. I’m Debra from British Columbia. Check out the courses, there is so much information and even you’ll find out what type of witch you will want to be.
I’m more of a solitary witch but I do love being in a coven also. I seem to be drawn to Tarot Cards and I use a pendulum also. But I also dabble in all of it for now.

5 Likes

Hi and welcome Melisssa, so glad you are here. I’m Marsha from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.