Hello! From Florida

Hello Everyone! :wave::wave:
My name is Jamie. I’m 45 years young. I’ll be 46 on the 4th of march. I’m an Eclectic Solitary Baby Witch "wow! that was a mouthful":rofl:
I’m From the Sunny State of Florida! :sunny::sunglasses::relaxed:.
I’m happily married to a wonderful man, A proud mother to a 21 year old son. I’m also a Meowmie to 3 fur-babies :smiley_cat: “all kitties”.
I’m disabled. I have an uncontrollable seizure disorder and a tremor disorder. I’m living with PTSD, severe anxiety and depression! I’m dealing with a lot of health issues at the moment “lot of hospital & doctors appointments” :smirk:
I love meeting new people and making new friends! I’m here learn and devour all the info I can! I’m so happy that I found Spells8, This is by far the most informative site that I’ve stumbled across.

10 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet! I’m glad you found this site. Isn’t it wonderful?! I love Spells8 :heart_eyes: and all the wonderful people here. And yes, there is sooooo much information to utilize, it’s amazing. :star_struck:
My name is Alyssa and I’m from southeastern Wisconsin. I’m also an eclectic solitary baby witch. I’m interested in crystals, candles, tarot, herbs, literally a little of everything it seems like lol. Feel free to reach out if you need anything. Blessed be my friend! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Merry meet, Assyla! :relaxed:
Thank you for the warm welcome :blush:
It’s very nice to meet you🤝
Yes, it’s most definitely a wonderful site! I think I’m going to have a lot of fun trying to navigate around the site :crazy_face: there’s just so much to explore. I’m like you, I’m interested in a little bit everything! Blessed Be my new friend :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hi @J-me1977! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: Happy early birthday!

You’re in the right place to make new friends! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to start on the forum.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

You are very welcome. :heart::sparkles: I remember when I thought I looked at everything on the site :joy::joy:, boy was I wrong. I started learning to explore the forum more and there’s so much more info in here as well as on the Spells8 site. I do wish more crystals would be added to the site.

Is there a way you could do that @Francisco ? Is this a possibility? @BryWisteria, @MeganB , @Susurrus ?

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @J-me1977 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I am also from the sunny state of Florida - over here on the Gulf Coast! :sun: Well, I’m not from here, but this is where I currently live. I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, mainly focusing on Irish deities and folklore. :triquetra: I’ve been Wiccan in the past but it isn’t really the path for me anymore.

You aren’t alone in the forum with depression and anxiety :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: I also have some mental health struggles. We’re here for you!

I look forward to seeing you around in the forum!

New stuff is being added all the time! :blush: Currently, the newest part of the site we have is the Shadow Work course.

Do you have any crystals you’d like to see added first? We’re always open to suggestions!

7 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: New Crystal Suggestions for Spells8

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @J-me1977

There is a lot of great information here for sure, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s so nice to meet you, Jamie, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @J-me1977! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8 from Cape Cod! I have family in FL, so have been able to visit & always hate to leave. :laughing:

I have some similar mental health things & my own physical ones that is like a round robin of doctor appointments at times. So we are definitely very understanding of such things. I am also unable to work.

There is a lot of good information on the site & within the forum itself, so feel free to learn away! If you have any questions at all or would like to share something with us please feel free to jump in on any topic or start your own. Someone will be right along to help you out as soon as they can :hugs:

I look forward to getting to know you :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Truthfully! This is probably the most informative site I’ve found by far! That’s definitely what I’ll be doing tomorrow :upside_down_face: I’m going to try to figure out the forum myself. I honestly love all the info I’m finding and saving and downloading :relaxed:.

7 Likes

Merry meet @J-me1977,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

I’m so happy that you’ve been enjoying the site so far! Please make yourself at home here, Jaime- the coven is blessed to have you :infinite_roots: :blush:

Like all new sites, there is a bit of a learning curve- but you’re already doing wonderfully, Jaime! :heart:

If I can offer up a little suggestion, there is a funky little robot here called Discobot who will walk you through a private tutorial and train you how to use some of the features of the forum. It’s pretty fun- if you’re interested and haven’t already met him, here are the instructions on how to do the Discobot tutorial!

Start the Interactive Forum Tutorial with Discobot! :robot:

And if you ever have any questions or need any help about using the forum, us Moderators are here to do just that! You are always welcome to reach out :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

It’s wonderful here. I personally LOVE it lol. And btw you’re definitely not alone. I too suffer from depression, anxiety, and past drug addiction. I forgot to add that lol. I’m very forgetful too I guess lol

6 Likes

Interesting. I have not met discobot yet lol. I think I’ll check it out too. Thanks @BryWisteria

6 Likes

Hello @Amethyst, it’s very nice to meet you! :relaxed:
Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes!:partying_face: Yes I did find the courses :relaxed: That will be the next thing I start. At the moment I was downloading and printing all the new information for my book of shadows. And trying to learn my ways around the forum. I definitely look forward to getting to know you and everyone else :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hello :wave::wave: @MeganB it’s very nice to meet you!
Everyone is just so welcoming here, I can honestly say I have never been to a group or forum that has been as welcoming as this group. :heart_eyes:

You’ll definitely be seeing a lot of me around here. I’m like a sponge I just want to soak up all the information :grin:

6 Likes

Meet meet :wave::relaxed: @marsha it’s very nice to meet you. Thank you for the Wonderful, warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to getting to know you and everyone here. :relaxed:

6 Likes

Merry meet @Susurrus :wave::relaxed:
Thank you for the warm welcome :heart_eyes: I definitely looked forward to getting to know you and everyone else here :heart_eyes:
I hear ya about all the doctor visits. I have so many of them constantly, that I tell everyone I have 3 homes :rofl: my main home, doctors office and the hospital! :rofl:

6 Likes

Merry meet :wave:@TheTravelWitch_Bry
it’s very nice to meet you as well! :blush: Thank you for the wonderful warm welcome :heart_eyes: I’ve definitely made myself at home here, I’m blessed to be here and thankful that I stumbled across this site & forum. :heart_eyes:

Oh I already met the discobot as soon as I signed up & paid for the subscription :heart_eyes: he was a very fun tutorial! It was actually the first thing I had to do in the forum, which was very helpful :blush:

Blessed Be :sparkles:

6 Likes

@Assyla555 I agree :100:%
This forum is wonderful. I myself have a passed drug addiction! :smirk: I’ll be 25 years drug free! :blush:
I deal with memory issues because of my seizures. So we’ll be forgetful together :joy::joy:

@Assyla555 Discobot was the first thing I did on the forum, it was kinda cute and fun if you haven’t met him yet. He was very informative to on how to use everything in the forum

6 Likes

I’m in florida too! There are some great fairs and vendors around here for all your needs!

6 Likes