Hello there :)

Hi y’all can call me Aspen and I’m 16 also I’m new here so hi!

8 Likes

Merry meet @aspen27,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Have you been finding everything you were looking for okay? I know there is a lot of magickal content to explore both here in the forum as well as on the main Spells8 site- if you ever have anything on your mind, need some help, or find yourself with questions, know that the coven is here and happy to help! Feel free to make a new post in the #questions category anytime you’d like :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi @aspen27! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure yet, that’s okay! The Courses will help you figure it out.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

I’m interested in lots of kinds of magic! Right now I’m into learning about pendulum magic!

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome :infinite_roots: @aspen27

Hi Aspen, my name is Marsha. You are in the right place to learn more about all kinds of magic! I became interested in learning more when I was about your age, so I read all the books I could find, but I didn’t have any to ask questions. If you have any questions, just ask, and someone will help you. I learned how to use a pendulum when I was older. I do think that’s a great place to start.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @aspen27! I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. It’s great to meet you!

I found a couple of topics regarding pendulums that may help you with working with them. I use mine a very few times a year… so my knowledge of using them is kind of limited in that respect.

If you do have any questions or want to share anything with us, feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own :hugs:

8 Likes

Hello @aspen27 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I don’t know too much about pendulums - I’m more of a card reader myself - but I’m sure there are plenty of people here that know about them.

I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, so my witchcraft is varied and my deities are Celtic-focused. Have you been finding everything okay? The courses and information on the website are great places to start. Feel free to pop into #questions if you’ve got a question, or any other section of the forum!

I look forward to seeing you around! :heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to the family. You’ve found the right place to be

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.