Help for health

I received this today from my partner. He was in the ER all day Friday and everything was negative.

I’m a baby witch but I have a huge arsenal of oils and herbs.

Does anyone have an easy beginner spell to help with overall health? He survived being blown up in Afghanistan. I feel so helpless.

This is a message he sent a bit ago:

“It’s so tiring. I feel like I’m fighting a loosing battle here. Fighting is all I know so I’ll continue to push forward but I don’t know how much longer I can do this without taking permanent damage. It’s scaring me.”

Thank you all so much.

5 Likes

I can imagine how scary that must be, Brandi :pray: I’ve had a recent experience with my partner that’s similar to yours. You have my support and empathy! :heart:

It sounds like your partner has been through a lot – and thank them for their service! – so I can’t imagine what his mind and body are going through. Since he’s been to the ER I can only assume that he’s working with medical professional to help figure things out. That’s perfect! :clap: So, here are a few spells that might be able to give a boost to healing.

Here’s a post about how to send healing energy to someone.

We did have a Weekly Witchy Challenge about healing magick. You might find it helpful to look through the entries there and see if you can find a spell to help you.

@SilverBear has written two wonderful spells to help someone else heal.

I know there are also several spells here on the forum that are specific to healing.

Here’s one that I wrote, for example.

Whatever spell you choose to use, I wish you and your partner the best of luck :sparkles: and all the healing!

3 Likes

Hello @BrandiC8984,

I’m so sorry to hear about what you and your partner are going through- the ER is an important and vital resource there when we need it, but from personal experience I know that it can also be a very stressful and exhausting place too. I’m sending positive energy and healing wishes to you and your partner :pray::heart:

It looks like @MeganB shared some wonderful healing spells, rituals, and resources- there are some great things there you might consider! If I can, I’d also like to suggest making a healing spell jar. It sounds like you have some herbs on hand- if you pick out a few of your favorites with positive qualities (protection, healing, good luck, etc) and layer them with salt, you’ve got a lovely healing spell jar your partner can keep with him throughout treatment :jar: :sparkles:

There’s a great guide on the basics of making a spell jar here if you’d like to learn more, but please feel free to use what you have on hand and customize it to suit your needs:

How to Make a Spell Jar Guide
How-to-Make-a-Spell-Jar

Enchanting a comfort item that he can keep with him is another good option- it could be something magical like a crystal or talisman, or something completely mundane charged with loving and healing energy he can keep at his side.

Here is a guide to enchanting if that sounds interesting to you:

How to Enchant an Item
How-to-enchant-jewelry-360x240

Additionally, we could add you and your partner to the Energy Exchange Circle to receive positive energy from the coven- would you like to be added to the list? :blush:

Wishing you all the best and sending love and light your way- Blessed be! :sparkles:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.