Help job Interview

Hello everyone first thank you for welcoming me into the Spells8 family. I was wondering if you can help me out I have a job interview for a possible promotion to supervisor this Wednesday. I’m so nervous and when I’m nervous I really mess up. I want this more then anything if you can help me with something to get through this I would appreciate any help.

Blessed Be

6 Likes

You’ve got this. Make sure you do the prayer to Ceres to get a job. It worked really well for Kira Marie last year :+1:

Work on your self-confidence, take a rosemary bath! Recently I shared some tips for an audition spell that you could find useful too.

Best of Luck!!! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Also, if you have any aventurine, citrine, pyrite, carnelian, tiger’s eye, jade, etc they’re all for good luck. May you get the job!!! I’ll say a prayer for you!!! :blush::pray:

7 Likes

On a recent interview I had, I took a piece of sodalite to calm my nerves and it help out. I would also suggest to research a bank of interview questions and try to answer them. Most of the interview questions are similar so having an idea of what might the my ask you would be great. Also a little of bit of research on the company would also help. Blessed be.

6 Likes

Congrats on your promotion interview @luz! That’s really exciting :blush: It sounds like your nervousness is the main obstacle in your way, so adding to the great suggestions others have offered I’d recommend wearing something to help give you a boost.

A crystal bracelet/necklace (Christina and Fabian shared some great choices- I also recommend Lepidolite for easing anxiety), or a piece of jewelry cleansed and enchanted with good energy :ring: :prayer_beads: are good choices.

You could also use sigils: either the Sun Sigil to Pass a Test (tuck the drawing into a pocket and bring it to the interview with you) or by drawing the Self Confidence Sigil in the air just before you go into the meeting.

And a few tips from meditation that have helped me (someone living with anxiety)- don’t underestimate the power of deep, focused breathing and holding good posture before and during the interview. A bit of mindfulness with your breath control and how your hold your body can really help to give your self-confidence a boost! :muscle:

Good luck, Luz! :heart:

8 Likes

I wanted to let you know that I got the job I can not thank my family at spells8 for all the help and confidence in me. I did everything and I can’t believe it I got the supervisor position this morning.

BLESSED BE!!! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much wanted to let you know that this morning I received the call informing me that I got the job as supervisor. Words can not express how grateful I am to my Spells8 family.

BLESSED BE!!! :heart:

4 Likes

That’s awesome!! I’m so glad that you got the job! :clap: :clap: Congratulations!! :tada:

Thanks for the update!!

4 Likes

Congrats on the job, @luz- that’s so exciting! :partying_face: May the new position be everything you wanted and more :pray::heart:

3 Likes