Herbal Cafe and Horoscope Tea

Hi everyone!

My partner and I are in the city to do some Embassy stuff this week and went back to my favorite cafe (some of you might remember it from this post)

It’s just such a piece of serenity in the heart of the city- dried bundles of herbs and flowers hang from the ceiling, there is an abundance of healing herbs and tea blends on sale, and a lot of the furniture is made from tree trunks. It is a happy place to be and I wish there were more cafes like it! :blush:

A few pictures to share with fellow cafe and herb enthusiasts…

They make horoscope tea! I saw it last time but already had my hands full with other things- I couldn’t resist getting a box to try this time.

The Scorpio blend unfortunately has stinging nettle in it (a great herb, but something I have to be careful with because of my very low blood pressure) so I got the Capricorn blend in honor of my partner :capricorn:

Our hotel room doesn’t have a tea kettle unfortunately, so I’ll have to wait to give it a try! Wonder what water goat tea tastes like :laughing:

Sending lots of love from Warsaw- blessed be! :heart:

16 Likes

Such a wonderful place, I can feel the energy from the pictures

9 Likes

Oh God!! Bry, I am going with @Nixi’s words here! I, too, can feel the energy and positivity of this beautiful cafe! :heart_eyes: :cupid: Such a delightful place!! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:
I really wish that you enjoy your time there with your partner & make the most of it!
:kissing_heart: :heart: :sparkles:

9 Likes

I remember when you first posted about this cafe! :heart_eyes:

I’ve become someone that enjoys tea lately - I would love to go here one day! I mean, the aesthetic and atmosphere of the cafe look so warm, relaxing, and inviting. I’m glad you were able to go back!

I hope the water goat tea tastes good :joy: if anything, at least the box is pretty!

9 Likes

That is so cool all the places you get to go and the things you get to see you have a really incredible life that’s why you have so much wisdom you’ve experienced so many different parts of the world and I’m truly grateful that you share with us. :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

I could hang out there all day. I think I wouldn’t even mind working there all day. Much better than the environment I’m in now.

Let us know if you liked the tea! :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Oh its so lovely :heart_eyes: & comfortable! I’d have to be careful with the Stinging Nettle for the same reason.

The pictures are fantastic :star_struck: I would love to go someday too. :blush: it just looks so pleasant & cozy. :hugs:

8 Likes

Awww, I missed your previous topic about the place Bry but I’m glad I saw this one, this place is a sanctuary! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :herb:

8 Likes

That looks so nice and I bet is smells amazing! Hope the water goat tastes good!

8 Likes

What a beautiful place! I would love to visit a place like that. The aesthetic is absolutely stunning. I love the idea of the horoscope tea blend, too. :tea:

8 Likes

@Nixi I’m glad you could feel it too! :heart: It was one of those rare places that feel like a bubble of peace- all stress was left behind at the door :smiling_face:

@Solasta_Amore Thank you so much, Solasta- I really appreciate that! :hugs: :two_hearts: Our time is up and we are heading back to the countryside today, but it was a nice visit while it lasted!

@MeganB The enabler in me is so happy that you are enjoying your tea- welcome to the “tea side”, Megan! :laughing: :+1: :heart: And thank you! I still haven’t had a chance to give it a try, but you’re right- the box alone was worth the purchase. At the very least it will look nice on the shelf! :joy:

@crystal59 I’m grateful to have such wonderful people to share with! :hugs::heart: Thank you for your kind words, Crystal- wishing you all the best! :sparkles:

@Nancy9 I’m with you, Nancy- it’s the kind of place where the hours slip by! Not a bad spot to be in at all :smiling_face: And I will! We are headed back to the countryside today- I’m looking forward to giving the tea a try :grinning:

@Susurrus I hope you’re able to make it to this (or a similar!) cafe in the future! There is one tea shop like it called Dobra, a European tea company with a few locations around the States. There used to be at least one in MA out in Northampton, but it closed :sob:. I hope in the future there will be more tea cafes for all of us to go visit! :teapot: :herb: :grinning:

@CelestiaMoon Surrounded by the hustle and bustle of city life, it really was like a sanctuary- a little bubble of peace :bubbles: :blush:

@Amethyst Hahaha that made me smile- I hope it tastes okay too! (hopefully more herbal and fruity and less like a musty goat :goat: :joy:)

@Aurora_Hestia I hope you’re able to visit a cafe like it in the future, Aurora- hopefully there is (or will be!) something similar where you are! :blush: I was excited to see the horoscope teas too- I think it’s a really neat way to design tea blends! :herb: :grinning:

8 Likes

Ooo… I will have to look around my area & see if I can find one! Or maybe on the South Shore! :hugs:

7 Likes

I bet there are not a lot of repeat customers for musty goat so you should be okay! LOL!

7 Likes

@Susurrus I hope you’re able to find a cafe that you love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tea:

@Amethyst Hahaha you’re right! Makes me curious if there is one Zodiac tea that sells the most- and if so, whether it’s because that blend is the tastiest of if people with that sign just happen to drink tea more than other signs :joy: :coffee:

6 Likes

Next time you go back, you’ll have to ask!

6 Likes

That’s a good idea! I’ll try to remember to ask next time we make it there :grinning: :+1:

Out of curiosity, I ran a search for which Zodiac signs are most likely to be into astrology/horoscopes/etc and couldn’t find much- I’m surprised there hasn’t been a study on it yet!

The closest I could find was an article by Bustle about The Three Zodiac Signs Most Likely to Believe in Astrology (they claim it’s Pisces, Cancer, and Taurus), but there’s no research or statistics, so I have to assume it was just someone’s opinion :woman_shrugging:

EDIT : It was buzzing around in my mind so much that I figured I’d turn to the coven for help- let’s find the answer together in the new Astrology Poll: Which Sign Likes Astrology the Most? :dizzy: :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh wow i love that. I really like the idea of the zodiac sign blends. I wonder what would be in Taurus blend🤔. That looks like a wonderful spot to spend time just taking it all in and the drinks look amazing!

Blessed be

Alan

7 Likes

I saw the poll and I’m interested in seeing the results too!

5 Likes

Same here! I’m curious about what the results will show :laughing: :+1: :heart:

I didn’t take pictures of the other Zodiac teas, but I think I might be able to find out! :grinning: Hang on a moment! :running_woman: :dash:

EDIT: Done! For anyone interested, here is a list of what is in each Zodiac tea blend by Dary Natury: :tea: Zodiac Tea Blends :blush:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness i love the aesthetic :heart_eyes:

6 Likes