Here Comes Pisces Season ♓️

This is the final stop on my tour around the zodiac. It has taken a year but when have almost gone full circle and now there is a complete set of activities for the whole zodiac.

On the 19th of February , the Sun enters Pisces, marking the beginning of the final season of Astrological year. This season brings our intuitive, spiritual and empathetic qualities to the fore. It also reminds us that as humans we are connected and interdependent through our empathy, compassion and connection to the collective unconscious. The shift changes from the material world to that of the heart and from being preoccupied with details to focusing on emotions. As the final sign of the zodiac year, Pisces also has a uniquely spiritual outlook, where we can see beyond the individual or community, into the wider universe. You may be drawn to things you can’t rationally explain; from art to tarot to focusing on your dreams.

Season Summary

The season begins with Saturn and Neptune already being in Pisces and both will remain here throughout the season (and beyond). Neptune is at home here as it is the planetary ruler of Pisces. You may experience heightened sensitivity and intuition, and are likely to have a deep connection to the spiritual and mystical realms. Your imagination and creativity may be amplified and you may be drawn to music, poetry or art as a way of expressing your emotions and spiritual experiences.

However, Neptune can also bring challenges. It can bring escapism, illusion, and a blurred sense of reality. You may find it more difficult to maintain boundaries and may get lost in dreams and fantasies. You may feel too much empathy for others and absorb their emotions, which can be overwhelming. These however, may be counteracted by the disciple and responsibility that Saturn brings.

Saturn brings a more grounding influence and a need for structure and order in your spiritual and emotional experiences. You may feel more responsibility towards your spiritual growth and the well-being of others. More structured belief systems or traditions may be more appealing.

However, Saturn can also bring challenges and limitations. You may struggle with self-doubt or a feeling of being weighed down by responsibilities. You may need to balance the need for structure and discipline with the fluidity of Pisces.

On the 23rd Feb Mercury enters Pisces, adding yet another planet to the mix. You may find yourself using poetic language or metaphor to express yourself. You may feel heightened intuition and use it to understand others or convey ideas. You may be more willing to listen to others and may find it easier to “read” situations. Thoughts can flow during this time, leading to lots of imaginative ideas but also difficulty maintaining focus. It can also make.it difficult to fully think things through when making decisions.

On the 28th of February, the Sun, Mercury and Saturn all form a conjunction in Pisces, creating a merging of energies which will be felt for 2-3 days. Piscean energy will be intense! You may feel very sensitive, empathetic and intuitive. You may also feel enhanced creativity and spiritual awareness. Thoughts may turn inward, and you may look for a deeper understanding of your emotions, dreams, and subconscious. This is a great time to explore and reflect on your spiritual beliefs or.on your life in general. Aim.to establish disciplined spiritual practices, integrate spirituality into your daily life and take responsibility for your personal growth. Beware of being more susceptible to emotional overwhelm. Saturn can provide boundaries to avoid this.

On the 29th of February, Mercury in Pisces sextiles Jupiter in Taurus. The speed of Mercury means this is a quick transit, lasting only a day or so. You may find it easier to express your ideas, thoughts, and beliefs in a positive and enthusiastic way and it may be easier to inspire others. You may also be more open to new ideas and information. Its a great time for study and research. You may find opportunities to turn imaginative concepts into realistic plans.

On the 4th of March, Mercury in Pisces sextiles Uranus in Taurus. Again, this is a fleeting transit due to Mercury’s quick pace.
Communication and thinking are influenced again by this placement. There is a balance between your intuition and practicality. Your heightened imagination may bring innovative and original ideas and it.may be easier today to find ways of bringing them to life. You may also find new ways to express yourself that are both the imaginative and practical.

On the 10th of March, Mercury leaves Pisces and enters fiery Aries, leaving Saturn and Uranus still in the watery depths.

On the11th if March Venus then enters Pisces, bringing a new focus. Venus is the planet of love, harmony and beauty. Combined with Pisces, you may experience a deep sense of romance and idealism in your relationships. Just be careful that issues are not hidden behind rose tinted specs and that idealism isnt hiding the reality of your relationships.

Venus loves beauty in all things, including art and creative expressions. Combined with Pisces creativity and imagination, this is an excellent time for creative pursuits and hobbies. Again, just be careful that an escape into the wonders of your imagination are not at the expense of avoiding obligations in reality. Meditate, pray and explore your spiritual beliefs.

On the 20th of March, the Sun enters Aries, marking the end of Pisces Season and of the Astrological cycle.

Moon Report

On February 24th, Full Moon will take place in Virgo. This means that the Sun in Pisces opposes the Moon in Virgo. This is the time for efficiency, productivity and focusing on practical aspects of life. Use this time to assess and improve your routines, healthy habits and work schedules. Analyse your goals, make adjustments as needed and develop strategies for improvement. Remember that it is important to look after yourself too. Don’t be too critical of yourself and don’t get upset when you do not reach perfectionism that was maybe too unrealistic in the first place.

On March 10th, New Moon will take place in Pisces, meaning a conjunction between the Sun and Moon. It’s a time to set intentions that align with your deepest desires and allow yourself to dream big. Use your imagination and get creative with your intentions. Trust your inner guidance and deepen your spiritual practice through meditation, prayer, journaling or any other activities that help you connect with the spiritual realms. Use this time to release emotional baggage, old wounds, and fears that no longer serve you. Reflect, forgive and let go. Remember to look after yourself. Establish boundaries to protect yourself and be wary of being taken advantage of.

Activities for the Season

Diffuser Blends

I hope you have enjoyed our trip around the zodiac together.

Happy Pisces Season :pisces: :fish:

Blessed Be

Alan

18 Likes

Happy Pisces Season!!! :pisces: :sparkles: :fish:

An interesting dynamic! With the sun in Pisces and the moon in opposing Virgo, it’s an interesting time to jump in and do a deep dive into the energy :ocean: :person_cartwheeling: :grinning:

As for activities for the season, I can get behind some dream work and creative projects! These suggestions you share for each sign are always so helpful :pray:

A full cycle is complete- what a journey you have brought us on, Alan! I am so grateful for all the time and hard work you have put in to bring these beautiful astrology explorations to life. Each one is so thorough and loaded with ways to tap into the energy of the season and sign. I’ll look forward to repeating the journey as the cycle begins again! :heart: :raised_hands: :blush:

Thank you so much, @Cosmic_Curiosity - have a blessed Pisces season! :pisces: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Thank you, Alan! You put so much detail in this.

Kassandra has created a yoga practice for each of the Zodiac signs

Including Pisces :pisces:

14 Likes

Oh i love this. Tha ks for sharing. I will need to have a go at these when doing my yoga.

13 Likes

I love my season

13 Likes

I love that we have a complete set now, Alan! Thanks so much and wishing you a Happy :hugs: Pisces :pisces: Season :fish: as well!

11 Likes

Thank you for these! I enjoy reading them even if I’m still not fully comfortable with astrology. Yet.

There’s so much to absorb here :thinking:

10 Likes

Thank you Alan for these. My Rising is in Pisces, I just found out as I am still learning on my astrology journey, and your posts have been very helpful along the way.

11 Likes

This is amazing! I :heart: it and thank you for putting it together. I have went through and screen shot each one! I have the entire collection and man did you go above and beyond! This is so inspiring and lends toooo so many kool ideals to do! Think I many print them on card stock paper and pull them out each month for inspiring monthly zodiac activities! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::woman_mage::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Yessss it is theeee bestest! :purple_heart::pisces::purple_heart:

7 Likes

That is exactly what I was planning to do. Make a set of physicial cards for each season.

8 Likes

Again, thanks and amazing work!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

You are welcome. I am glad you found them helpful.

8 Likes

I will share with you when I print them…

7 Likes

I love Kassandra. I have her Year of Yoga book. I watch her all the time on YouTube

7 Likes

This is amazing and I just wanted to say what a great job you’ve done! You put a lot of effort into this and we all appreciate it so much!

7 Likes