Hi i am new here

Hi
i am new here, in the broom closet, been studying on my own for many years, and never really made progress, thinking this solitaire group may be just the ticket to kick start a more active practice!! Found the group on pinterest and received news letters and decided to join the group.
glad to be here
many hopeful expectations
peace

10 Likes

@kelly22

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, I sure do. All the people are so great, and do is the info. The challenges definitely help to get you active! So good to meet you!

9 Likes

Hi @kelly22! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I know what you mean about studying alone. It’s hard to get the spark started to do magic on your own sometimes. This group will certainly help with that!

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re full of good information that will give you that spark and help you along your path!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Welcome, Kelly!

Thanks for your introduction! I’m glad you found us!

I hope you’ll make friends here and expand your Craft as you share your discoveries with us in the Coven :infinite_roots: :infinite_roots:

Blessed Be

7 Likes

Merry meet @kelly22,

Welcome! :blush: The forum is a wonderful place for solitary witches, witches in the broom closest, and all those studying the Craft on their own terms to gather and share the love for magick :sparkles: You’re among friends here- no need to hide your interests, feel free to be yourself! :woman_mage:

If you haven’t already found it, there is a weekly news post called the Merry Meet Monday. It has all the events, holidays, and happenings to be aware of and there is a brand new one each Monday. If you are interested, here is the MMM for this week! :newspaper:

Make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out over in Q&A if you have any questions! Blessed be, Kelly :sparkles:

6 Likes

@kelly22
Hi Kelly welcome home!
We are a group of like minded individuals who were lost and when we found Spells8, do know what I found? A family.
There is no malice or bullying, that’s the rule. Any time you have problems, contact one of us and help will be on its way.
Start your process with either lessons or Q&A. Oh, don’t forget Forum. That’s where we come together with questions, answers and everything in between.
I’m so glad you found us! Stay a while, share tea and love.
Blessed be, stay safe & know you are loved.
Garnet

6 Likes

Merry Meet @kelly22 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an Eclectic Witch, so I draw from several systems to create my practice. Now that I semi think about it, I’m sort of one foot in & one foot out of the broom closet I guess. My friends & family know, but I don’t offer up the information, if they ask or comment on my jewelry or clothes, I answer their questions politely & truthfully or accept the compliment politely.

Anywho, if you would like to start practicing, we have a catch-up challenge this week. There are 90 different challenges from different aspects of magic each week. Every 10 weeks there is a catch-up & we are up to 90. So you can pick 1 or 2 & try them out or just skim through to see what others did for their entries. A totally new challenge will start on Wednesday that is more direct with what the parameters are for the challenge. They are a really good way to find what works in your practice.

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive so if you have any questions feel free to ask & feel free to jump in on any topic or share your own information. I look forward to speaking with you soon! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

@kelly22 I also love the newsletters they send out and it helped make my decision to join as well. I have to admit, this is the best idea I had in a long time because I do not regret being here since I’ve been able to learn much more than I ever have, talk about things to people who understand (which I personally don’t have in my life) and be able to learn what I need and navigate around step by step and at my own pace. I hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome!!!

7 Likes

Merry Meet and welcome @kelly22 :hugs: I’m so glad you have joined us. :dizzy:
:heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.