Hi I'm new here to Spells8

Hi I’m Cosette and I currently live in Florida. I have started my journey and am so glad I found this place to learn more.

11 Likes

Hi @cosette! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’re in the right place to learn! The Courses is a great place to start here on site! And if you have any questions you can just ask and someone will be by to help you out.

I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @cosette! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8 from Cape Cod. I was just talking to family from FL & they were saying that it’s getting busy there!

I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start. There’s a lot of great information there & plenty of topics to get you started on finding what your intsrests are.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or share anything you would like with us! Just jump in on any open topic or start your own!

We do have a :clock12: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE that has a wide range of topics to explore this week! You can either choose a few or check them out to see how others have done them in the past!

I look forward to getting to know you!

:infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @cosette :wave:

My name is Megan, an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist – and a moderator here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m also in Florida over here on the Gulf Coast. Always happy to see another Florida Witch here! I’m happy you’ve found Spells8 :blush: You’re very welcome here and I look forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

Merry meet @cosette,

I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Congrats on embarking on your magickal journey- may it be a long and happy one that brings you many blessings! :sparkles:

When it comes to learning more, I’m happy to say you are in the right place- there is a treasure trove of resources both on the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum! Feel free to explore around and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help- be it finding things, with questions, etc. I truly believe that the best resource of all is the coven- we are here and always happy to help however we can :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be!

6 Likes

@cosette Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @cosette

It’s so nice to meet you, Cossette, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is some really great information on this site, so you are in the right place to learn more. Everyone here is friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions, just reach out! We are here for you, Cossette, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

P.S. I love your kitties, what are their names? :black_cat:

6 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: I am New Here As Well! :smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.