Hi my name is Aryana

Hi my name is Aryana and I’m new to this site, not to the craft but I am excited to be here.

9 Likes

Hiya Aryana!

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia :koala: :kangaroo:.

So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends :hugs:.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you and learning lots from you too :blush:.

Jess

7 Likes

Merry Meet @Aryana! If you would like, you can change your username to Aryana_Moonslave or have one of the moderators (myself or @MeganB, @BryWisteria, or @Francisco or @moderators ) assist you with doing so. I think we have a walk-through if you haven’t made it to the preferences part of your profile.

:name_badge: How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

Even though you aren’t new to the craft the courses on the site are a great place for some good information as a refresher or as a starting point for a topic of interest. I am a slacker & still have to do my runes course. I am learning about them & how to use them.

I also work with astrology, tarot, oracle, runes, pendulum, crystals, herbs, oils, waters, & I am a very Celtic Paganism leaning witch :triquetra: :smiling_face:

I look forward to learning with you & talking to you throughout the forum! Welcome & feel free to ask any questions or share any information you would like to. I hope to talk to you soon! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome, Aryana. Happy to have you here, it’s such a nice place to be. I hope you enjoy it!

8 Likes

Hi, Aryana, glad you’re here! :sparkles: :tulip: :magic_wand:

6 Likes

Hi Aryana! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second going through the courses, even if you’ve been in the Craft for a while. They’re a great little refresher and fun to do.

If you have any questions, about anything, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better.

5 Likes

Hi Aryana!!! Welcome!!! :heart:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Aryana :wave:
So glad you have joined us :hugs:
:heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet Aryana @Aryana,

Welcome to the forum- please make yourself at home here! :blush:

Do you have any magickal areas of interest? If so, know that you can quickly find more about any of the main areas of magick by using the Tag System- there are special categories for crystals, divination, etc. Feel free to pursue your interests!

A great way to meet fellow coven members is by joining in the forum activities. A list of all current activities is shared in the weekly Merry Meet Monday news post. Here is the MMM for this week if you haven’t found it already :newspaper: :grinning:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Aryana! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind words of welcome

7 Likes

@Aryana
Welcome, so glad you found us. Spells8 has so much to offer.
I’ll let others give tech. descriptions of the site.
But I wanted to touch down with you.
Grab a cup of something hot, put up your feet, and stay a while.
Be blessed, Stay safe and know you are loved.
Sending the warmest of welcome.
Garnet

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.